3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
glebpasta 26.03.20 04:59 am

Is it worth buying? (Battlefield 3)

In General, I wanted to buy battlefield 3, but I'm wondering whether to buy in 2018. Whether sechas online, and how many of those who played in coop? Maybe even DLS for the first time tell me what to take, and is generally not familiar with the game (in the OOM the form in which it is now)
16 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 26.03.20

glebpasta
Except for collections (if you batloman))!

P
Pupsik 3D 26.03.20

glebpasta
If you like Battlefield series,then of course take it. The whole series is good.

S
SavvyZOR 26.03.20

for the collection - Yes, people still play. and so, I think that by 2020 servers would close in BF3. and after a couple of years old in BF4.

n
no gamer 26.03.20

On account of tight coop, and multiplayer is quite a lot of servers,some in the evening and early in the night filled. Take it from a premium edition.

O
OakSorcerer 26.03.20

Better 4th part to take, there the most popular cards from the 3rd part is kind of like.

P
Phornet 26.03.20

I don't know.I had bought long ago,but alas on a campaign are gone.Just a month ago decided to play on the network - still can't directly tightened with the ears.My opinion - take)

I
Int0xicate 26.03.20

How much can you ask these stupid questions? When are you going to the store, also on the forums asking what to take for dumplings: cream or mayonnaise? Indeed, so difficult to decide on buying the game when it is worth a penny now.
By the way, the official forum of Battlefield is also ten times a month asking about a C and BC 2.
And still to come on the Bf 3 Stats and see the number of people it's not allowed? And see the release date of the game and how to analyze the situation with the urgency? Well the truth is it looks stupid.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 26.03.20

I think not, now play some old people in it, setochniki that will drain you. Even if you are in other shooters as, you need in battle as any skill game, skill. I once helicopters and planes are not circulated, have not opened the top means of attack and defense, now it is not immediately induced off and shot down.

G
Goryun 26.03.20

Of course take it, great game

B
BerserkGuts6666 26.03.20

Take the still relevant part of + frequent discounts on it will be pleasantly surprised

M
MarvelDC 26.03.20

Now great game in MP.

g
glebpasta 26.03.20

Int0xicate
Just wondering people's opinions. If you look at the statistics - not much help, because there do not write the ranks of the people and their region. And the people worth it. More-then-one to ask, judge for yourself, when you climb into the Internet and YouTube, there VIDOS old everything. I asked about DLS, just do not have the full price of the game, and it's only 1-2 DLC.

I
Int0xicate 26.03.20

glebpasta
By the way, for the beginners there will be tough. The three a lot of nerds with thousands of histrionic time, against which green no chance for a good draw in the game. There are even people playing it from release. Also there are cheaters. In the 2014 summer games were distributed free of charge for a week or something. During this time, a bunch of crayfish've done hundreds of accounts and upload cheats.
After the distribution of cheaters on each server was. To date, tons of accounts perebanili, but they are still there.

A
AL5 26.03.20

glebpasta
You can take, and you can play so far.
But how could a freebie to fuck that up? Distributed twice per year, for a long time.

g
glebpasta 26.03.20

Int0xicate
I BF didn't know anything else) Played some autosim and GTA(now last hate). In 2015 played Curling (3) to four. About three neither knew nor wanted to know. But like the mechanics of the game more or less clear.

v
volcya_staya 26.03.20

Battles are always relevant and every part has its own audience that plays it despite the other parts.Many still regret the closure of the servers, BF 2,and would gladly have chased her so far.And she came out 2005. So take it safely