3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 04.09.19 03:59 pm

The garbage in the gallery

People may have enough to fill the gallery every slag? Go screens to watch, and there are 100 pages of selected GOV..censored! Respect yourself and other members of the community!
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

nibler99
+1 I agree. A bunch of screenshots of PG-13 and sometimes higher ^_^ Why? Who is posting and why?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.09.19

Yes, this issue has been raised before (more than once). In response, the administration said that the gallery is populated with users and users and browsing to the same site have a rating of 18+. I mean, nothing will do.

Notice that the massive cluttering of the gallery began not so long ago (3 years ago). Certainly, the number of views and estimates affect the resulting bootloader bonuses, and in pursuit of the freebie, as is known, all means are good.

Like, it was still a proposal regarding the display of the gallery block, but as you can see, it is not. Can zablocie i.playground.ru but then any image will not be displayed.

B
BarackKamacho 04.09.19

Enough to cut bonuses for viewing photos and such things will disappear by themselves

D
DarkMoney 04.09.19

Why are you all such egotists, many of these 100 pages of g... as you say like I'm one of them.

_
_Lemon_ 04.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
It's not true.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/para_novostej_o_politike_para_poyasnenij-215336/
Third paragraph.
The aggregate has been removed or unpinned from the games far beyond 300K images. The process continues.Since the beginning of this year, removed or detached 75к pictures.