3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 26.03.20 04:59 am

The dilemma of youth

Today I remembered the most acute philosophical question my College years, which neither I nor any of my fellow classmates could not give a definite answer. What's better: Tits or ass? Perhaps the next generation will close this topic, I suggest you to think carefully, to consult with friends and meet.
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

If it was long ago, now you found the answer? If still not decided on the orientation? 8)

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
I suggest you to think carefully, to consult with friends and meet.

To each his own ) there's No perfect answer here.

t
the endless misanthropy o 26.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Then I went with the boys in the rocking chair and began to think about the bazookas

G
Gera95 26.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
now that you found the answer?
Probably out of the virtual world, and faced with the reality. :))

M
MunchkiN 616 26.03.20

from the above, the second cooler and the first is a couple extra potsony

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

The scholar did not understand FAP to an ass, and now something came.
Probably ass. At least her stare without being too obvious can.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.20

Tits the 5th dimension.His head dipped back,and as a cat with cream

M
MelShlemming 26.03.20

I began to think about the bazookas
About hands-bazookas or members of the bazookas?

-
- DILOR- 26.03.20

Spoiler

W
Wing42 26.03.20

Then I went with the boys in the rocking chair and began to think about the bazookas
Arrive so the Ishimura to repair, and there is a new necromorph...

R
Rolemanser 26.03.20

Wing42
Honestly I do not understand these fools with hands-bazookas, they're sort of dying young, but healthy? Sense in such hands, that they think that with these hands you will be able podtyagivatsya on one hand 100 times or deadlift to do with a 500 kg barbell or think that they're afraid to be or all the girls they are now?

W
Wing42 26.03.20

Rolemanser
From what I briefly heard, specifically for this young man important the glory, fame and the ability in such a simple way to make money. Relative to the other representatives of this sect, I believe you are absolutely right in their guesses.

R
Rolemanser 26.03.20

Wing42
So I have a neighbor who started to shoot up all sorts of steroids has earned itself gynecomastia (just in the subject =) )
I will never forget when his mother complained to the neighbors that he eats like a lot, we had limited food, so it all spins in the basement eaten.

P
Pilat. 26.03.20

What's cooler
and what's cooler Lamborgini or firari?)

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

https://a.radikal.ru/a06/1802/1c/9eaed5ee31bb.jpg

m
masha 26.03.20

A normal person such nonsense is not needed. Now, if a powerful new Pitch to buy, it is many times steeper.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 26.03.20

What's better: Tits or ass?
A harmonious combination. By the way, the chest the degree of elasticity comparable with the elasticity of your ass, unfortunately does not exist. Ass is in this respect always wins.
On the other hand, fluid movements of the female breast when walking (and especially running) his mistress by their intricacy and degree of eroticism considerably benefit from the same ass with his fairly monotonous metronome.

p
pekabir 26.03.20

the odd choice is not great. in Baba sapiens at least still have thighs. and the Boobs it is, for those who in childhood underfeeding

A
AR3E 26.03.20

I indiscriminately have enough girls for the most soft spots and, giggling, ran away. Class to fourth. Until one day one not asked: what?
Question about che made me to think seriously about their actions.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.03.20

Pilat.
and what's cooler Lamborgini or firari?)
Bugati Veron)

T
TheReds1892 26.03.20

it's an improvement
someone one someone else
and who is all eyes or hips