3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Insurgent 26.03.20 05:00 am

Smoothness Of Gameplay / \"Smooth Gameplay\" (Fallout 4)

Would like to see the results of their attempts to achieve the very smooth or Smooth Gameplay))

Playing on the Controller..
So in order to have a cool picture and not to be a burden on the iron, I almost every game limit FPS via RivaTuner./ My usual value is 30. 35. 40. 45. 48. 50. 55. FPS..

BUT specifically for Fallout 4... NOT STRANGE, the perfect smoothness of the picture,
can be achieved only by limiting FPS to 30....

!!! About 60 fps in this post IS NOT !!!
(and so I think it is clear that at 60 FPS all smooth-mega-cool)

ANY OTHER value (31, 35, 40, or even 50 45фпс, 55фпс) - this very SMOOTH not appear)))
Spoiler(and more specifically, there microfreeze (MicroStuttering). it's not evident right as the absence of Vertical Sync for example.. BUT TRUST me - when you compare what I'm talking about you will understand what I mean..
(30 fps - image as it glides smoothly... / if any other FPS - the image as it slides along the micro-steps)

I have tried many times in different places of the game...
Conclusion - the Game more like console development I think is better and smoother behaves at 30 FPS..
regardless of the graphics settings..

..in other words - the only STABLE 30 or 60 fps ===>>> Smooth Gameplay

PC features:
СпойлерWindows 7 x64
AMD FX-4100 3.6 Ghz
Sapphire AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB NITRO
8GB DDR3 / 1333 Mhz
HDD 250Gb / 500Gb
QDion FSP-500w

The graphics settings for Fallout 4:
Спойлер1680*1050
Settings closer to High-Ultra
+ fixes Configurator'a (VERY IMPORTANT)

BONUS:
СпойлерFallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - games on one engine, so that the above 100% works in Skyrim.. =)
Good luck )!
59 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 26.03.20

This is a forum ?
Strange ... would be suitable for a blog.
And sorry no color pictures. :-)

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

Insurgent
An interesting opinion about the game having a CPU for 3T. R and graphics card for 6T. R. Replace iron and will be smooth picture from 60 FPS and above . Stable picture at 30 FPS is the limit for your CPU , when you start raising Friesians .

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

nestrbob
did you not read the line !!! About 60 fps in this post IS NOT !!!
Have spoilerful your comments.. and everything became clear)), do yourself and others a favor and forget about this topic))
You do not on rustling... Hearken what I wrote...
Spolecnosti different at 30 fps and at 31... you ponder head) and then fuck your configs

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

Insurgent
The picture in the game cheat CPU , and video card only displays it on the monitor , so changing the permissions of the graphics does not affect the result , it's all about CPU performance .

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

.Who need - the fact this post will be useful..
The conclusions of all my manipulations is that at 30 fps a lot smoother than is played, for example at 35, or 40, or 45...
Quite Possibly - it is a feature of this engine (Because of Fallout 4 and Skyrim the situation is similar)
it is clear that 60 fps is better..

But the point of my post to:

1. Smooth Gameplay.
2. Cool pictures
3. NOT LOADING the iron on 100 %..
It's simple...
Good luck.

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

Insurgent wrote:
Meaning - that at 30 fps a lot smoother than is played, for example at 35, or 40, or 45...
Only at the beginning it is necessary to write - when you start the game on the AMD FX-4100 3.6 Ghz Sapphire AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB NITRO

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

You're just a product fashionable racing)

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

Insurgent
At the end of this topic , is my posts about running Skyrim on a single core CPU , there the same situation in any chart 25-30 FPS , CPU, longer pulls .
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/vsem_u_kogo_problema_s_dvojnym_kursorom_v_skyrim_posle_alt_tab-943968/

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

Just think about the answer above..
Look to your sandy bridge and always remember your label)))

v
vftor 26.03.20

Insurgent
You got that right. There is one more nuance - is the stability time frame. From RivaTuner (with the FPS limit), the stability of higher (better) than other constraints. Checking himself.

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

vftor
Yes, you're right.. I wonder sometimes about these...
Spoilered depends on the game, specifically Metal Gear Phantom Pain - is fine and 60 FPS from me, but I fundamentally limit to 30)
This game is pretty smoothly behaves with a stable 30 FPS on any settings..of course the driver and so on are also options.

v
vftor 26.03.20

Insurgent
Didn't understand Metal Gear Phantom Pain goes smoothly at 30 Hz ?

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

vftor
yet to understand)))
Each game takes time

By the way, introduce their New Solution)))
Very, very, very useful not only for games Bethesda )

Fallout 4 - Any Windowed Resolution in full screen !!!
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/fallout_4_lyuboe_razreshenie_na_ves_ekran-955266/

v
vftor 26.03.20

Insurgent
Insurgent wrote:
Any Windowed Resolution in full screen !!!
Yes, it is a valuable thing. It is a pity that I can not download from the nexus, because it is not recorded on foreign websites.

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

vftor
Yes, I think it is some craftsmen filled with their resources) to look...to look..

G
Gera95 26.03.20

Insurgent wrote:
the image as it slides along the micro-steps
V-Sync enable I have not tried? Try it, you'll like it. :)
You can even include additional MFAA, FXAA, and the clock, but it's not for calculators.
And in fallout there is no stable fps, because of the loading locations. Feature dvigla like that.

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Insurgent
The game engine is sharpened at 60 frames so to avoid microprism need a stable 60 and then to even with a stable 60 fps, the picture was perfectly smooth you need to do the following:
1. In the file Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4.changed ini iPresentInterval=0
2. In the file Fallout4.ini in the section [General] added the following
bDisableAllGore=0
bForceUpdateDiffuseOnly=0
iTextureUpgradeDistance1=7500
iTextureUpgradeDistance0=5000
iTextureDegradeDistance1=7500
iTextureDegradeDistance0=5000
It improves the game with a large volume of video memory and eliminates micrology when pozarowski textures + they are always good quality paste.
But if there is an addon with improved textures the VRAM will hide a lot so if its not enough then will have to register.
3. It is important to put the lock-60 panel NVIDIA and for example using msi afterburner or EVGA PrecisionX
4. In the settings panel NVIDIA put
- vertical sync - fast
- maximum pre-prepared the number of frames - 1
mode power management - maximum performance
- triple bufferize - on
5. Most importantly, you need the game to run on win 10 c version 14393 because there Wddm model 2.1 + if you have NVIDIA graphics card then driver from 369.09
Will eventually get a perfectly smooth game without microprism. check microryza easy when you go sideways around the building which could be accessed.

I
Insurgent 26.03.20

Gera95
I never thought I'd hear something after the first post of my...
You're obviously not from this planet))that you take..

MagicHero
I read these articles more than once)
The fact that I myself have long been all nestoil and told here what I wanted)
This arividerchi all)))

G
Gera95 26.03.20

Insurgent wrote:
I never thought I'd hear something after the first post of my...
What do you expect to hear? Full approval? :)
Personally, I am opposed to cuts in graphs of any kind.
Spoiler

It's very simple. Or you sistemka stalling the game, and you play as it is. Or sistemka poona, and you're poking around in the files of the game, although you can just lower the settings. :)
As written above, distance textures. In fact, this infusion is in the launcher, minimal-ultra, and the sliders range. It does not have to go into ini.
But what about stable fps, on vanilla there is no such in prigruzkoj. And how many watched the video, and it's not there when prigruzkoj. Shows stable fps through some monitoring, and the picture then slows down when prigruzkoj. Anything to do, you this feature of dvigun will not pass. So all that you have written is nonsense. Not just easier to reduce the tinctures of the game, no? :))

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Insurgent wrote:
the perfect smoothness of the picture,
can be achieved only by limiting FPS to 30....
Paragraphs are mutually exclusive.