3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vjvander 26.03.20 05:01 am

Where are the cheats? (Seven: The Days Long Gone)

Without them, not very!
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlanBlade 26.03.20

the most important function of this portable weight, the rest is all garbage, break it somebody)

X
Xpert77 26.03.20

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=5534
here the table is

A
Artem Cullen 26.03.20

Xpert77
they are horrible. the game knocks in the fighting. even when the stupid weight endless kerf) need to fling to wait) well, or in askim antifanov and barracudas

k
kosstyan 26.03.20

the trainer should be 5 December))zhdems!

V
VirgilSouth 26.03.20

Artem Cullen
The table was corrected. There was a bug in the script-activator. I just passed the game with that table, after update no crash

S
Showgamer 26.03.20

Guys, how to use these tables?

S
Showgamer 26.03.20

Opened in Cheat Engine. But like anything to activate? In the bottom menu bar appear with a script, but what's next?

J
JS_Denton 26.03.20

So clear, press 1 to choose the game process(game don't forget to first enable) then button 2 , then the Cheat will be given a window there click YES. And then paragraph 3

S
Showgamer 26.03.20

Thank you! I for some reason could not allocate a string enable 2 (clicked on the box on the left, but nothing happened - red x does not appear). And Yes, it's very simple.

S
Showgamer 26.03.20

From infa was that the fifth day will be the trainer? Deaf network(

R
Roman Veseluha 26.03.20

And the 1.06 trainer is normal? And then online only from CH, and they have no premka do Neher!

a
aist16 26.03.20

Roman Fun
Trainer from MrAntiFun sometimes works and health, and energy!?
I passed with him two storyline quest, but the patterns do not understand, - that works for you.
Now use the table posted here, works fine!
I have a problem with Turialim, I do not understand how to operate it,
click RMB in the battle, he jumps out of the crowd and cuts a Blank Space!?
Advise how to operate it in battle with multiple opponents?

a
aist16 26.03.20

The main campaign mode has passed, armed with Ariela heavy energy rifle now handles great, even without sight.
In the table it is necessary to activate the first enable box 3, it will unfold further
[X] enable 3