3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni Kage 26.03.20 05:01 am

Kraft (Seven: The Days Long Gone)

who scratty ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanes999 26.03.20

for crossbow fore-end level 1=-)

d
dzhok 39 26.03.20

and where to craft?like the workbench is needed,but not yet seen(going through the prologue)

R
RussianAlex 26.03.20

Jock 39
In the prologue crafting no
And to open the bench in the first city - will have to look for the specific waste
Спойлер2 chain link, 3 rivets, and more of the same.
for alhim.the Elbe -
Will spoilerphobes to escape to the sanctuary and return. camp with the bandits on the road is loading
Question: how to improve the level of pick and drill? Lumiere in a room with skill - requires 2ур snapping or breaking.

d
dzhok 39 26.03.20

RussianAlex
SPS found))
here to pick materials NEMA(
of all the ingredients you need-so far, only tape found))
but whether it is possible to recycle the garbage
to get material for crafting??well, there are cans in iron, and so on,and then the sea of junk lying around..

A
AlanBlade 26.03.20

so everything can be dismantled, each trash icon is coloured, which shows what resource after parsing happens

R
RussianAlex 26.03.20

All the question is removed. For the grade of the master key/drills need the corresponding drawing. The garbage can be recycled for basic components, the organics too. Processing - on any bench/lab. When you build grade - level bench significant. grade 3 ur on the bench 1ур will not collect.
By the way: the game - full lutova. killing the hell knows when anyone - a sack of loot remains. Here resp mobs sometimes instant...

S
Svan1313 26.03.20

Ittit the visa already, kind of wandered all over and drawing on level 3 of the drill can not find, and 3 levels of picks too. If anyone can find saccente pliz.

a
aist16 26.03.20

The level of workbenches and lab I was promoted to 3rd, keys altered from the iron in the polymer, what are they level now, I have no idea. With a drill the same problem. When it appears the information which the chip drawing where to look. :-)