3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tagpin 26.03.20 05:02 am

Charles Darwin-The Name-Calling (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Don't have time to save the aggressor on railway tracks. Give time 7 sec. and it always knocks the train.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
snoopfrog 26.03.20

Naprugi it simply. Run button E click

t
tagpin 26.03.20

Not nepriyatiya. Rests and runs next. If you press the button, then he begins to wring.

B
Brotuzik 26.03.20

I did it times 10. I Monachil, and jumped with him in the direction of the train directly under the wheels, and stupidly did not have time)) In the end everything turned out. And when I jumped on it, the button E on it did not burn....

t
tagpin 26.03.20

It turned out probably 100 times. It is necessary to jump from the back. I ran around behind me and then just jumped. Can a bug.

y
yasava 26.03.20

I have this mission that runner before the railway tracks was hit by a random coach and it died :(
Then the mission restarted indefinitely: soon the download and the picture immediately appears about the loss of the object and again restart. Esc did not help. And so on indefinitely until he threw all count.the settings to the minimum (to faster) and managed to press Esc and abort the mission.
However, then when it start fine, caught the guy and rescued from the train the first time.

a
arbabu 26.03.20

Who else will tell anything with the endless restarting I didn't get to cancel the mission and another save point is not present,only this, STUCK!!!!!!!!

y
yasava 26.03.20

arbabu
one more time got to press ESC, when launched via offline mode uplay. Then, apparently, connected locally and had a chance :) But this chance only once...

S
Sativum 26.03.20

It should have been saved? And then what? Because I ran to the tracks, looked like he got hit by a train and then was highlighted that the job is done... what's the point of the quest?

V
Valeriya Lazareva 26.03.20

You need to simultaneously press the keys: shift, a, w, e

a
assasin1608 26.03.20

I got the aggressor directly in the street,he had not even a newspaper man to run away. Two Darts in the ass and he stands,holding his lower back. But wrung his hand,drove half an hour through the streets from Marx to the paperboy,and the task of and burning to Intercept the aggressor. The job is not counted... This is a bug Yubisofta...

S
Sodalv 26.03.20

I have this mission endlessly restarted: soon download and display the picture, as immediately appears about the loss of the object and again restart. what to do?

K
KiraKun 26.03.20

Guys the answer to your question! The mission can only be done on the railway tracks, before it makes no sense.

v
vitagame 26.03.20

You just need to piss of the developers for this kind of shit.