3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knight. 26.03.20 08:48 pm

Steam and Dungeon Siege 3 (Dungeon Siege 3)

Good afternoon.
Bought two games. Duke Nukem and Dungeon Siege 3. Installed steam and Duke - all good.
Then I started to install Dungeon Siege 3 and steam says that the game download is not possible, error and all.
The game appears in steam'e as in development
When you restart the drive and the desire to re-enter the code, there is a sign saying that the code is already registered to your steam account'e and all further actions, do it through steam. What to do? how to install the game?
24 Comments
Sort by:
f
foxalpha7 26.03.20

knight.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901638/?snr=1_4_4__13
says available June 17, 2011 (release date: June 17, 2011), you bought it, but the play can only after a 16th number

a
atomic_reactor 26.03.20

Offered to join the Steam group for Dungeon Siege III EN (DS3RU) all owners of a licensed copy of the game. Join, chat with like-minded people, go through the game in co-op!

k
krassavella 26.03.20

who have already bought the game pliz operates how to download from steam,but I once was stupid and bought homefront not only that, the game was ugg and also, he had with stim sex games download.

a
acsimand 26.03.20

krasavella
Yes, if there is a fix, it is small. Take safely.

f
freelancerden 26.03.20

Who podskajete. I bought the game. license. first put steam. started to put the game and why it began downloading the game with Internet. fuck the disc I bought? Thank you all for the good advice, who can tell where I stupid??

T
Teressa 26.03.20

The same problem, but the jump from steam too. Writes the server is overloaded. Help how to install the game from the disc without steam.
Thank you

A
Arm-style 26.03.20

The same problem with the disc does not make shakes from Internet ...... (((( How to get around this Steam???

T
Teressa 26.03.20

Will have to buy pirates. And more with the incentive not to buy.

O
OlegPP3 26.03.20

>How can I get around this Steam???

Steam is not circumvented. Need to pump.

>The same problem, but the jump from steam too. Writes the server is overloaded

About the servers, try changing your download region may help.
This is done so, go to Steam > top left corner click Steam > DOWNLOADS+CLOUD > download Region.

There try to pick different may help.

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20

yeah the incentive right now ahiret what finally lag before such was not
and have me like cha(knight.) current situation I bought Duke,фер3,and Dungeon Siege 3
and all the rules ostanovilos but some unfortunately lags.....and maybe scary!BUT I always was and am a fan of stim stim PPC is cool
and spit that lags soon vave will remove THEM

N

Arm-style
because the games appear updated and new e resources. first put the disk and start the installation (logged in incentive). then the game will be obnovlyaetsya depending on the game version you had on the disk. if only to play out of course will update it quickly

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

Of course, then hackers will have to make a hack that allows you a new computer, for example, to install the game with previously purchased entities. disk without the Internet. This is logical especially as time goes on. Maybe this is not important, but will be in ten years.

N

ehhh that's how the hackers raised the hands to crack steam
I have Somavia many akkov steam and all my and it is well protected

N

A. Soldier of Light
um.....already have such a program in Phoenix called

m
mbsm1989 26.03.20

the incentive the error POPs up, type of game currently not available) what to do?

N

mbsm1989
just wait and it all bugs the incentive from the Witcher 2 too early so wrote and then began all the rules

N

Teressa
Phoenix they need

m
mbsm1989 26.03.20

4 days already)

L
LeSch 26.03.20

help plizzz I bought individuals entered the code but says that there is no space although space on all W d to fuck and more

a
awerqwerwereerer 26.03.20

steam - hemorrhagic. I agree with freelancerden - what disk? already a week I can not install the game. the stim overload, then diarrhea, then crotolaria. I have not played and no longer want. this young punk full of time and patience.