3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voyadjyer 26.03.20 08:48 pm

to edit the game so there is no level unlimited (Darkest Dungeon)

does anyone know how to edit the game so there is no level unlimited the heroes in dungeons. so I can take the Healer level 6 on any mission, even 1 level of difficulty?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voyadjyer 26.03.20

Grimscoff
well, I just started to swing for achievements other Persians they're all 1 and 0 level and healer in the game only one, the second re-pumping is not desirable, maybe, why not take the already existing and it turns out not so((

V
Voyadjyer 26.03.20

in General I have found how to do it the incentive, not yet tested but will post just in case if someone need one.

Go to
steamappscommonDarkestDungeon\campaign\quest
Edit the quest.json

restriction: {
difficulty: {
comment: This table restricts what level heroes can go on what level quest. DIFFICULTY are ROWS, COLs are QUEST LENGTH,
resolve_level_threshold_table: [
]
}
}
}
--------------- change to
restriction: {
difficulty: {
comment: This table restricts what level heroes can go on what level quest. DIFFICULTY are ROWS, COLs are QUEST LENGTH,
resolve_level_threshold_table: [
]
}
}
}

d
djjack 26.03.20

With such success it is possible to download a trainer and kill all the fun of beating the game)

V
Voyadjyer 26.03.20

djjack
I don't understand here where you saw cheating? I honestly bought my physician, I have for the fact that he lived and rocked ottdal have their lives already 4 other hero in the dungeon-earned money pumped him umelci and armor. for all my progress was nothing dishonest, and now when on location I have a new boss I can't take your healer for this battle because he jumped levelcap, and on the previous mission. and I have a new pump or something? well, the same nonsense. if he is bored there are enemies weak it may experience not getting, even if the whole party gets experience but still let him go. I don't like those restrictions, they are not logical.

L
Largo Winch 26.03.20

I too do not catch up the chips, I have only 4 bosses killed and all heroes already 3-4-6-rank and what can I do? To drive pumped heroes and hire the homeless? Now I have 21 heroes and what's the point? Upgrade the stagecoach to the maximum that would hire a 4 x street kids, who after killing the 1st Boss apnut 3rd LVL? Or I do not understand something?

-
-zotik- 26.03.20

really dumb, and you can still skip a day? if not then full of fail I sent lecasali of otstrasse to relax and heroes who ostility not on the level. tin

E
Ex_Vandal 26.03.20

Thank you, really helpful information.

T
Tulskiy 26.03.20

thanks a lot, class))
by the way, it is better to put instead
figures 6, then 6lvl be walking for very light jobs

T
Tulskiy 26.03.20

prize yourself more inventory at 32+
and gold can stack up to 45K in one cell.

V
Voyadjyer 26.03.20

Tulskiy
tell me how

S
SolarDog 26.03.20

The question is a little off topic but also about editing. Does anyone know in which file determines the maximum number of positive traits in the characters ? And in what file is written the number of locked positive features ? Did not manage to find. I would be grateful if you share the information.