3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OMAH 26.03.20 08:48 pm

Game + (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Tell me who has already started or even took the game where all the gadgets are assembled in a normal game as the story and which are not it will be available immediately or action will be taken as did the heathens of the origins?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burger King 26.03.20

Not taking

a
altair775 26.03.20

There's even puzzles Ridler to gather again is not necessary.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.03.20

But in new game+ rollers slightly modified) I freaked out in the beginning of the game)

N
NerAzyl 26.03.20

Tell me who knows what the difference between New story+ from the normal mode? I only know that clip in the beginning where the Joker burned a little different and all the gadgets remain, but maybe there's something else?)))

J
Just Do It Again 26.03.20

NerAzyl
in General, pumping things, the Batmobile and the character remains, and nothing else, can for example pass the most difficult level, if you say the first time was scary that it would be difficult)

D
Dragon2055 26.03.20

Disappear even the icons above the enemies when to do the block. And just like all mysteries of Ridley decided in the regular game in new game+ solve for me.

N
NerAzyl 26.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
Just Do It Again
Dragon2055
Got it, thanks =)

m
meta_KnightFan 26.03.20

Fighting with the enemies become much harder, since it does not appear the icon of the attack. In Arkham City where the enemy has just used all sorts of shields, stun guns and knives, and not as you progress through the story.

R
Ryuzake 26.03.20

In the game+ all this crap with the Ridler you need to collect in the city or not?

F
Fitterr 26.03.20

Ryuzake
this crap with the Ridler you need to collect
All incomplete tasks and puzzles Ridler, go to NG+ (at that stage, which stayed in the regular game).
So, by the way, the level of the Nightmare.

R
Ryuzake 26.03.20

Fitterr
I about another: I went through all extra missions and collect all 243 item Ridler, in NG+ you need to collect them again?

S
Saito_Hadzime 26.03.20

Ryuzake
no

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

did not answer what is the difference then ?in the story seems the same all the same tanks in the city,mines the same job what's the catch then pass the same thing again?

a
angel969 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
well, probably just stupid complexity