3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M0f 26.03.20 08:50 pm

The probability of occurrence Gastroscopy Three in solo. (Warframe)

As you know the chance their invasion gives the label and the more players come together with her, the more likely they will come.

I wanted to know, when entering the mission alone chance is going to zero or still?

Did you have is that they come when you are alone?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MalkPsycho 26.03.20

EXTREMELY SMALL .At first I Petrosani. Well, honestly, somewhere in the area, or 0.4, or 0.04. Rather, the first option. Solo is almost impossible. Need a team with tags, even better lighthouse.

M
M0f 26.03.20

MalkPsycho
Thank you. Lighthouse threes? Heard of it, but very little.

M
MalkPsycho 26.03.20

M0f
Yeah, 99 beacon lupasit want all three and would-be Creator who turned the balance.

J
JolyMau5 26.03.20

M0f
Lighthouse encourages hunters, the chance of their occurrence becomes 100%

If I am not mistaken, Baro brought them last time at the end of 2017.

M
M0f 26.03.20

Casein
Wow, Baro! Yes, the option of 0.4% seems more... uh, cheap.)

V
Vadim Burmistrov 26.03.20

M0f
Over 2 years of game once when I came in the solo was. So beacons the best option.

C
CGen 26.03.20

In solo they rarely come. Get in the chat party on three, where people often going these pretzels chase.

L
Lored_ 26.03.20

If you need a trio, come the Law of Retribution and its nightmare version, at the end of the 2nd stage, there will be a Trinity.

A
AR3E 26.03.20

Solo bounty hunters go less often, when the top gear. I yesterday for whore took with Limbaugh's old beaver Tonbo, pripolyarny under riven, Ignis and the pox Stalker came twice in a row plus one mission. Before that, a week ago, a similar case came up a three.

Three, if farmish cool Bracke, generally easier to just collect every frame with the correct build under the roads and run on the Law of Retribution. Model build you can read here. Only I have the old assemblies in some way outdated, so replace the Mirage and Trinity can search in wiki, or make your own build. Passively there all soon zafarmirza, if the second stage of the second stage not to miss them.

More like beacons available to the exchange can try your luck to purchase them in the trade, when you bring next time, and farm some creeps with a prayer to the great canadian narangoa.

M
M0f 26.03.20

MalkPsycho
Casein
Vadim Burmistrov
CGen
Lored_
AR3E
Thank you all for the info.