3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agat7 26.03.20 08:50 pm

60 excellent unpacking of containers HS Ambush (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Just today ended a global event in Tom Clancy's The Division and your attention is unpacking 60 excellent containers HS Ambush! Let's see how many will drop whole sets of gaming houses, Alejandro and other Goodies.

25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DorianGray1989 26.03.20

What's your weapon online and what kind of armor with mods that give 500k damage. Please explain.

g
golubkov 26.03.20

DorianGray1989
bullfrog you have never seen?but the stats have him in a bullet unscrewed here and 500k respectively damage the health of the battery 3K 2K all just

A
Agat7 26.03.20

DorianGray1989
Bullfrog and lone star. Attached to screen, but the bootloader didn't work.

D
DorianGray1989 26.03.20

golubkov
not yet had such beauty. And it is in TK with bosses capetta?

D
DorianGray1989 26.03.20

Agat7
Thanks. it turns out I have a secret lonely star need to collect. and to hunt for Bullfrogs.

g
golubkov 26.03.20

DorianGray1989
the idea is Yes, but referring to the stars she's under the shotgun and machine gun you fall in love with the set can the bullet and the battery as I want to turn in a bunch of YouTube VIDOS for any kits not be lazy and look in any case something for yourself will watch bullfrog very specific machine

A
Agat7 26.03.20

DorianGray1989
Yes, mine bullfrog. Falls from containers with different red, with weekly and in last stand it seems, but I've never had there. You can still farm the most and the exotic waves on the pier, there are containers with potential exotic and the map container for points on the carrier, too, like you can, but I have not tried.

golubkov
You're right star sharpened by machine guns and shotguns, but under Berserker any gun shoot the mother did not spoil. And the guns still lose assault rifles, except Alejandro, but it remains to be verified, I still only came up shitty.
Screenshots attached

g
golubkov 26.03.20

Agat7
I also Alejandro is not very likely perks don't really know and Yes I am the Persians on three different experiments with builds put look that is very solo nomad went through a damage dealer belonings trying to adjust to maximum damage

A
Agat7 26.03.20

golubkov
I think nomad should be good to go, even better fighter, but I was not lucky yet, I'm a nomad can't get the mask :( also opened the containers 50 from the last GS and hell, that's up to the TOS Ambush was trying to get on the pier, now rest until deviice, a week of farm currency fed.

g
golubkov 26.03.20

Agat7
me too, for I'm fed up with GS in solo play and heroics only with randomized therefore hope only on myself as lucky sometimes quick and sometimes long random people will always surprise you with something

A
Agat7 26.03.20

golubkov
Heroics with randomized still faster than solo zadrachivatsya strategist with grenades and sentry gun or a characterization, some are militant, but not too fast.

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

DorianGray1989
Bullfrog not really, he ran with him long but his accuracy is just no and they need to fight at close range. In addition, if you increase the accuracy and stability that he lost the bonus damage so I came to the conclusion that the M4 is much better.

A
Agat7 26.03.20

MagicHero
Only if the accuracy and stability boost inserts in the arms.

I
Imba.SS 26.03.20

Well here is the damage I broke up better sensitive.

I
Imba.SS 26.03.20

r
rutututu 26.03.20

Imba.SS
my look

g
golubkov 26.03.20

rutututu
what's the meaning of the soups team?

A
Agat7 26.03.20

Imba.SS
Of course it is great that you have 819 DPS, but this rifle is extremely uncomfortable, the scatter is large. And DPS can overclock if you want, but a fighter so probably even more confused by this 0.

golubkov
Without a backpack of Velenje makes no sense at all, even though there is bonuses are activated.

g
golubkov 26.03.20

Agat7
I'm under the MDR so did)

A
Agat7 26.03.20

golubkov
Very convenient, one MDR at close range pounding, the second on far. :)