3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 26.03.20 08:51 pm

Returning to the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

People tell me: I want for a month back in the game, at the time I quit before the release of the second DLS (the first subway with the BTR-ohms).
Actually how much everything has changed(right?), and how easy is it to continue playing its old Persian or create a new one?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boroda_Ussr 26.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
you are so weird. do you want to-go back, no, never play. On the tube a bunch of reviews on each patch. you can look added.

S
StalkerVirys 26.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
there are a lot of things have changed. just not describe.

V
Volk-Naemnik 26.03.20

StalkerVirys
specific question - the old man barely remembering old mechanic with 200 gear will be comfortable on the conditional medium pretopology content. Or is it better to start from scratch?
An hour or so running around the old Persian, the mechanics of the hands I remember, but I feel something is not as it was.

S
StalkerVirys 26.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
the main difference is to breathe all become faster. bots and players. I would old Persian continued to play.

A
Agat7 26.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
If you want to quickly addicted and Navarrese gear, join a random group, you will be extended and moving in gear, but only luchshe global level crank it up to 5th as you can scream, beat bosses in PVE, they can easily fall, get dressed with them do not care what and climb up to the 5th level global ( it's on the map a G button). And then randomness, get me a Phoenix and some of this stuff, satovich, determined with the set, and there already and understand how and what next to do.