3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20 08:51 pm

The strongest adversary G3 (Gothic 3)

What in your opinion is the strongest enemy in Gothic 3?
100 Comments
Sort by:
b
beregovoi brat 26.03.20

A simple wolf, if he gets stuck.

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

dragon! try to attack it with melee, it's fire will consume the hero.even if there is high resistance. Well, if you are not near any enemy can resist the magic or ranged weapons, especially if you choose a place to which the creature can get, and at the beginning of the ogres cause trouble, especially when they cause a quick shock, then the fall does not manage) against all creatures(except dragons) helps long weapons such as halberds, spears, etc with such a weapon the enemy up, hitting it from a distance(and sometimes hate when waving a sword in front of his nose, and the creature departs and moves away, have so long to go to finally hurt the monster), but against trolls another good strike rotation two-handed weapons(Nastia+normal Attica, only PCM not need clamping, and a quick click), then the Troll did not have time to move away and strike, but this attack consumes a lot of stamina((, more NPC you have the magic, for the war is also a problem, especially when the shaman is back and arrogantly cast, and in front of you, a bunch of stupid orcs, who so ably does not pass, well, this has somehow to cope, and if you have a partner, I still need to watch so he was not killed, then really hard (such cases are in Nordmar).

t
tehnik-San 26.03.20

dragon! try to attack it with melee, it's fire will consume the hero.

I personally magic it made...
all the cases..magic forgot..(like ice lance requires 30 mana)..
20-40 of these and he sleeps..

Trolls are also weak...

but the boar -if manually, then ....
but if the magic of the Fuckers...

In a nutshell, the MAG TAXIS!!!!
And the Most powerful enemy in the game......is no such...(well, except for mage level 40, mana 1200...)

K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20

Try to kill Xardas when he begins you magic bullet) (I egoavil when he slept)

Why do you say that boar so strong? I talk so with any weapon carried for close combat.

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

all you can during combat, open the inventory then you haven't hump, drink potions and go back into battle with renewed vigor...

and Xardas can be clamped in a corner and beat until you die)

S
Scorpion 26.03.20

Yes, hold him...

I Macoris most dostali.
And tearing beasts in Nordmar.
However, these animals fear more than sense...

S
Sara Connor 26.03.20

If you pinch the Ripper, then you all are doomed!(Though the paladin armor, crown of Adanos and prokachany wearing armor all correct: no one cause nor one unit of damage, except for mages!!!) ;)
In General, it is very difficult to fight with Dragons and magicians-necromancers, however, while you and they ran.

H
HALERA123 26.03.20

not in a hurry that middle ipipilit dragon man :) who is going to them badbeat but I will smiliing to kill at least hands where the dragon will take all kind of killed the Archer at all, even at 150 hunting of 10-15 beats sleeping dragon and you beats 30-40 Garik and General Molniya with a single blow the scroll and the warrior is the strongest to me 6 strokes of the Goblin shaman the strongest half life sekli : )

I nakorovou 10 at a time in melee killed here is the power and 3 rippers rippers hands killed all at once attacked and died immediately

and the strongest enemy is the monastery or robar

S
Sara Connor 26.03.20

Nah... Robar - Loh,to be honest.

S
Shifroval 26.03.20

Strong? Troll. Black. Another Ogre.
The rest you can easily make one. But these have to cheat...

From undead mages undead. Without protection from magic, it's definitely your end. With them only through a distraction and then a sharp sprint by evasion of magic and zaklikivanie to death, preferably in the corner.

The wolves also got snow of course, but tolerable. Of the most cunning enemies noticed the wolves, and the like, because they always go off from the impact.

H
HALERA123 26.03.20

I mean when Lee was beaten robar him kicking 5 killed and I was treating and robar but then Toko Lee :-)

G
GenGan 26.03.20

Demons, Golems, ogres - it's all crap. That WOLF is a beast. He's clearly Chernobyl, because 5-6 attacks per second is ...... I gape and he carried me, though: 300 life and 200 armor from piercing/dir (level 60). Scribe one word. I hope the addon will correct. And that illogical distribution of forces. Although the Gothic is a lot of illogical...

S
Shifroval 26.03.20

Put the fix on the animation of HS, he was bumped from the impact. And wolves are not as strong in the new patches. Because attack speed is lowered. Like boars.

The addon WILL NOT be on the engine, the G3 - it will be a standalone game, but his engine only related to G3 plot and title. Neither the developers, nor any kind of technical information and plot plan(well, sort of was, but not so important, the weather does not change) while it was not announced.

B
Balalayka 26.03.20

Not the strongest Macoris tembolee in a cave, afraid to go to them even 60левеле with силой250 create help skeleton, it distracts, and I from the back of the suit and put on the most not spoil.

H
HALERA123 26.03.20

Macoris lol can though with fists to kill if necessary

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.03.20

Probably the strongest Xardas. Monsters and magicians-necromancers, especially if several of them in one place gathered. Just starting one wet, the other you in the back with magic. And there first, get some therapy and you Khan... (((.

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 26.03.20

OGRE, I like difficult to deal with it, all the rest is easy

F
FunnyJokeR 26.03.20

I, for example, the most powerful enemy, at Rhino Rhino!Quick, causing damage to a sickly and hardy!

S
Scorpion 26.03.20

for example, the most powerful enemy, at Rhino Rhino
Yes, of course...on the first level...

B
Balalayka 26.03.20

Stilny the enemy?
IT'S ME!
I do not envy his opponents, there is no one for me to break...