3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chito-111 26.03.20 08:54 pm

Elven fury (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Guys , tell me I can't carry elven fury , as it is shown on the splash screen , I have it from a bow shot , and if you choose the rebound , it is still archery finishes, how to make a sword executed continuously as screensaver ??
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeFeRKo 26.03.20

include rage and poke at the LMB, if the captain then clamped LKM

C
Chito-111 26.03.20

On PS4 playing , poke the box , let the boom do to execute , still with arrows executed

I
Ioannn 26.03.20

Chito-111
Hi! Also interested in this question, but slightly different perspective)). And also playing on PS4. Do you understand them? I have here is the question: when you activate elven fury, then you just rapidly tap the square/LMB or pressed, committed the murder, then again pulled?!

g
ganjin 26.03.20

Ioannn
Need a time to activate rage and then spam LMB. I have other neponyatka I rage that activate can't. In a job where this skill get, gaining the power (or anger, whatever), clicked to activate, but nothing happened, twice in the fifth turned out. After that, all fails.

I
Ioannn 26.03.20

ganjin
Well, no, in General it is clear. The nuances are interested in, for example, three of the Orc and to kill them eya, you just three times prozhat square/LMB or not).

g
ganjin 26.03.20

Ioannn
In manual, all is written (changed the comment): Each hit in melee becomes lethal, and restrictions on the penalty shot. Tried to do the execution at this time. In General, it is necessary to press many times if a lot of enemies, and to strike the captain a lot of damage, it is necessary to aim at it and hold the button. Power and arrows don't stop there.
But on account of activation I can not understand. I have the skill savage aggression, then there is a strip of relics twice, and even if more than half of the bands are filled, that is rage power enough, it is still not activated. And aggression was so that the full power and fury is not activated. Even if there was an inscription that can be activated, but I do, you will not succeed anything but shock doesn't always work.
PS. That turned out all in the other topic) is Activated not through power, but through anger (blue bar to the right of the minimap), which I was confused.