3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 26.03.20 08:55 pm

The choice of the mouse.

Dear boys and other stalkers, help to select the mouse in the limit of 2800 rubles, it is desirable to have a convenient and rgb backlit.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

If you care about quality and durability, then choose from the Logitech G series. In cheap options this series RGB. I do this crap first thing turned off.
А4Тесн I strongly do not recommend. Quickly breaks down scrolling because of the cheap encoder. Logitech are good microswitch OMRON 20 million clicks and an optical encoder (scroll).
Available in 600 G and 302 G (without RGB, but a good mouse)

D
DemRemix 26.03.20

Ryazancev
Thank you. I can say what ever speed the mats are medium in size and in the limit of 600 rubles

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

DemRemix
All the mats feel good under Teflon legs of the mouse. Can take even the cheapest А4Тесн X7 only need to stitch around the perimeter, and the tissue eventually comes unstuck. But if gemorno flash - take any if tissue, it is definitely stitched around the perimeter.
The Teflon glides over all surfaces. Too slippery mats is also not Gud (IMHO).

D
DemRemix 26.03.20

Stopped on the choice of defender warhead gm 1780.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

DemRemix
For a year you should be enough. Then there will be breakage (dblclick or glitches wheel). We can fix (solder new parts), even the powdered plastic under mikrikov.
Here is a good collection of mice, pay attention to where Logitech located. They have a very good warranty service. http://www.expertcen.ru/article/ratings/15-luchshih-kompyuternyh-myshej.html