3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spinning Bullet 26.03.20 08:55 pm

Came useful mod where you can see all the options (Elex)

The mod shows a lot of parameters and allows to change them
Change of course is a cheat, but watch the value
HP, or is there a coldness is priceless

Unlike cheat programs to use just the interface

you can download here
https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1512984-Release-Ingame-Cheat-GUI

the screen looks like

https://i.imgur.com/57cN2vE.jpg
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Choate is not very good, it looks. Now, if the display of the hp, stamina, damage and resists in numbers would have implemented in the game interface, is another matter. And so it's really rather cheat and not a mod.

x
xaldei1991 26.03.20

Handy thing who know how to behave in hands.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Spinning Bullet wrote:
but watch the value
HP, or is there a coldness is priceless
What I had to do developed,as well as the value of ability,resistance,etc., although what is surprising,crafts and shoals of Piranhas is in order.

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

saa0891
If it was a normal Toolkit, I think the fans would have quickly brought the billet to mind. And so have what we have. Although, as you can see, some very messed up and so nraitsa.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Svetoslav
So what's amazing is that even in previous games such stupid stocks was not,it is stupid,because it is the basis of any normal RPG,make ability not to prescribe a numeric value (well, that would be people just wondering does it make sense to swing),it is puzzling.

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

saa0891
But wait, right now, Chaldean write that it is not schools, and chips, about your stereotyping and about what the piranhas were budget compared to the Witcher =)

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Svetoslav
Yes, he can write any nonsense,the game then this will not be better,the people just won't buy it (I personally do not have any desire,I do not entirely passed,became very bored) developed again to get enough money to develop his Studio,and then you can put the blame on a small budget,but if they are happy with this situation,for God's sake,it's their problem.

S
Stanislavich 26.03.20

do I understand correctly that you can increase the speed and rate of acceleration? and the speed of basic attacks so you can improve? and the duration and range of movement džetpaka?

S
Stanislavich 26.03.20

Want opportunities of Morrowind, at least in one game! Heh...
Remember the speed 300 with athletics 200 under 200 acrobatics and jump in 100. Ran away and jumped into the distance at a distance of 500-600 meters and a height of 50 meters

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
Ran away and jumped into the distance at a distance of 500-600 meters and a height of 50 meters
Yeah, but better the"X to Win or Kill All, so as not to suffer :D

x
xaldei1991 26.03.20

saa0891
Svetoslav
Of course a stereotype, after all, do numeric values - elementary and if you would like, then patches would be attached. without the numbers of course hardcore and interesting, old school.

Amadeus Weidmann game designer and screenwriter of Piranha Bytes:
The priority of depth, not easy to learn, a small group of connoisseurs, not the widest possible audience.

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

xaldei1991 wrote:
Naturally stereotype
Who would doubt.
xaldei1991 wrote:
The priority of depth, not easy to learn...
All that we have ever heard from Hello Games

I understand why they hid the numbers. Yes, because there is no pumping and no. The players performed the field tests and realized that the performance of strength, agility, durability, and other har-Ki have no effect on damage/health/mana. In fact, they only give access to equipment and skills. And indicators of health, damage, armor, and endurance is increased automatically at a certain number of units with each level. Thus, in the game you cannot create your own unique build. GG always and in all will be the same.

Amadeus Weidmann – "uh.. Who told you that white should be white? We have white - it's black, you just nicho do not understand, but we have a special group of connoisseurs".

There are fundamental elements that define the foundations of the genre. If not, then it is anything but an ARPG.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

xaldei1991 wrote:
without the numbers of course hardcore and interesting, old school.
Apparently you have quite a severe case,the old school was just a lot of numbers,abilities,classes,mechanic,etc., eliks same like normal,with it very curve nedoekshen,and as I said, such schools do not fucking add hardcore,but rather puzzling.
And about hardcore, I already cited the example of Divinity: Original Sin 2,hardcore is achieved by completely different methods,makes in this really think that would not blend in,the game has a lot of different subtleties to keep in mind,the game provides a lot of opportunities from a combination of spells to interactive environment.

Svetoslav wrote:
indicators of strength, agility, durability, and other har-Ki have no effect on damage/health/mana
What again, this is most surprising,because even in previous games in these stocks was not,it is in my memory is the only RPG where specifically nakosyachili,following this logic, the next game from Piranha,if at all,you do not steamed and washed stupid action,that would not load players from different numbers,even with it, the weapon can be done without numeric values,just write,very weak,weak,normal,strong,etc., so to say non-stereotypical approach and hardcore comrade xaldei1991.

PS
Comes a comrade as xaldei1991 to get a job,and of course interested in what his salary is,and his answer,will normally look to pay,will not be offended,he did not let up and again asks,but I would like to know a specific figure,and he again,bro you're too cliché,you'll normally get answer,here is such a hardcore.

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

saa0891
All this goes. YOBA Gaming forever.

x
xaldei1991 26.03.20

Svetoslav wrote:
There are fundamental elements that define the foundations of the genre. If not, then it is anything but an ARPG.
Games piranha and dark souls for a long time already have your genre come up with, but since they are not making this up - put in an RPG. Because if not RPG, then where? Nowhere, here and shove. And it's not an RPG after all. And then yelling that the characteristics are not affected :) how is this the same RPG EPT :) actually features ALMOST no influence. The effect is, but here's the other important thing, I did NOT SAY that the characteristics will be affected, I personally love this approach to leveling, that's something new at least, not trivial, again antitireoidne.

saa0891 wrote:
Comes a comrade as xaldei1991 to get a job,and of course interested in what his salary is,and his answer,will normally look to pay,will not be offended,he did not let up and again asks,but I would like to know a specific figure,and he again,bro you're too cliché,you'll normally get answer,here is such a hardcore.
...To work for his uncle I will never work and will work only on themselves.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

xaldei1991 wrote:
Nowhere, here and shove. And it's not an RPG after all.
Another of your nonsense,you do not even know what is roleplay,and how developed it is positioned.

xaldei1991 wrote:
...To work for his uncle I will never work and will work only on themselves.
You even merged here,how you all started, (it's not even stereotypical thinking and primitive) are was not the uncle (it can be customized for any situation),just attempt a primitive way to explain your clumsiness of thinking about what you can say.

x
xaldei1991 26.03.20

saa0891
And...it's all your continued Podger due to the fact that I'm your crazy capes is parried putting you stereotypical fool - knew - behind.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

xaldei1991 wrote:
And...it's all your continued Podger due to the fact
How can I have to burn from your stupidity.

xaldei1991 wrote:
I your crappy capes is parried putting you stereotypical fool - knew - behind.
And you're talking about behind (this is because you have burnt from my post in this thread) would have passed,you began again to carry some stuff,not bringing a single argument,what you've already tried to explain it as about a wall peas,continue doesn't make any sense.

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

xaldei1991
You contradict yourself
Build a logical chain:
The patch came out where you can see all the parameters.
xaldei1991 wrote:
A handy thing...
(with numbers - comfortable).
Goes without CIIR – not convenient.
xaldei1991 wrote:
without the numbers of course hardcore and interesting
Comes with numbers – not interested.
It follows that the more inconvenient, the more interesting.

The complexity and inconvenience is a completely different concept. The complexity of the challenges and inconvenience just irritating. Hard to catch up 100 times on the bar. And uncomfortable – underpants worn over the head. Overcoming difficulties we gain experience and become stronger and getting used to the inconvenience, we are becoming weaker and lazier. For putting up with inconvenience is tantamount to refusal to deal.

x
xaldei1991 26.03.20

Svetoslav wrote:
You contradict yourself
Svyatoslav S., actually, here are my words:
xaldei1991 wrote:
Handy thing who know how to behave in hands.
If more, then the handy thing for those who know how to control myself.
And if you think I'm the one who knows how to keep himself in hand, this does not mean that this is the case, so there is no contradiction, again you see what you want to see.
Svetoslav wrote:
and getting used to the inconvenience, we are becoming weaker and lazier.
You 5 examples? Very interesting.

saa0891
A lot of people that you and your brother earlier? Thanks for the positivity :D Although maybe you're just another person inward and mean to themselves in the plural.