3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 26.03.20 08:55 pm

Hacked version works better license? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Question for those who have tried the cracked version after license. Optimization has improved, or unchanged? I think that there is no change, but curious.
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanzo_Tamerici 26.03.20

Virtualez
The license I have, but I think the same, code in the VM memory still walks. With the tablet, just no request for yupley

J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

Here, too, by the way, I wonder... Even for curiosity shake Repack.

A
Abarmot90 26.03.20

Jon Sneg
Then accomplish your goal as as. Thank you

B
Borev 26.03.20

Tested the Repack, start the game. Percent loaded of 78% (In the Witcher 70%). Temperature percent 67 degrees (in the Witcher 45-50). Here's a test. Settings put up high. Worth a Lok at 60. Stable 60 FPS.
Set settings column in the middle - is another matter. Percent of 54-55 degrees. )) Got to the first AutoSave.
The game runs perfectly. Yet. )))

f
fox345 26.03.20

Virtualez
And why it will work better? Defense costs, and not disabled.

-
--00--00-- 26.03.20

Borev
Well then, provide the same data with the license, otherwise, your comment bears no meaning.

B
Borev 26.03.20

--00--00--
I showed what happens in the Repack. And there, nascet see the load or not, like I give a damn about. I litsuhi with denovo do not buy. ))
PS anyone Have litsuha, may that and puts its data.

K
KlausBarbie 26.03.20

and which version of the game pirates of the polyline?

O
OGAG 26.03.20

KlausBarbie

l
lunixy 26.03.20

Works identical to the license was checked at different settings and at the same saves. So my condolences to those who were hoping that hacking will be delivered optimise and support of legacy sse instructions.

t
trubadur70 26.03.20

lunixyНадеялись not on optimization,but that would not pay for shit

R
RumerG 26.03.20

Oooo away, here you really care about better or worse, I'm still here, I'm good everything is going, can't complain. Really like small children in the garden of children

S
Ser777 26.03.20

Pirates circumvent the protection instead of removing it,it works and licenses

I
Igoroha 26.03.20

Jon Sneg
then vlichku write and saichi does the Repack or not OK

S
Sergey Pokazanov 26.03.20

trubadur70
And you are a masochist I can see, just decided to play the shit. Why are you torturing yourself?

A
Antisocial 26.03.20

trubadur70
Masochist that Le? To pay for crap I won't, but free snack.

J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

trubadur70
Well, if the game is shit, what you pirates then?? Mmm??? Even the cheat trainer downloaded... fu fu Fu... fucking the consumer. Honestly don't know how to play?))

t
trubadur70 26.03.20

Jon Pedle me the important thing is to go through the company and not to make brains,and little old me not the reaction

t
trubadur70 26.03.20

Sergey Poisonouse that worth the money you can spend on something else shit

J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

trubadur70
The company can go without cheats. To consider, and do not enable God mode and all make... well It's not interesting... CHEATING is a SIN!