3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr12341 26.03.20 08:56 pm

Problem with gamepad for PC

I bought a wireless controller Oxion connected to the PC, installed the drivers, configured the control. But soon the heart of the controller the red light instead of burning started blinking, then solid green, then solid red and all over again. On the block for a gamepad connected to the usb input of the PC or burn 2 spark or a lit one, and the second blink. When the red light is blinking, your controller is not working. What explain in simple language. Thanks in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Change it back to gamepad from Microsoft until it is too late!

A
Aleksandr12341 26.03.20

Don't roll it so it works, but periodically flashes the light and it just freezes, then all the rules again

E
EvgeniyPS 26.03.20

Within two weeks, the seller is obliged to change the product, even if you just the color is not staged... And for the future - no other joysticks for PC, in addition to maykrosoftovskie, it is better to overpay than to beat the Chinese on the wall trying to get to work, checked the cash experience repeatedly

T
Tinostox 26.03.20

Maybe the controller is simply dead?

O
Oxionoxion 26.03.20

Александр12341
Alexander, good day!

To determine the exact problem requires more information.
The cause of the fault may be in:
- improper installation of drivers or devices
- USB connector
- the controller

We recommend you to try to do the following:
1) Insert the batteries in the controller
2) Translate the controller to On mode
3) Connect the sensor in USB connector
4) click the Start button, the light on the controller should blink red, and then light up a pale green
5) Install drivers
6) On the desktop there are 2 files-label
7) Click on the resulting file (GameController)
8) Install the software
9) Configure the controller

If malfunction is not corrected:
1) Try other USB ports
2) If possible, try on another computer
3) Try with different batteries

If the result of the controller not working, if you have the receipt, you can exchange controller under warranty.
If no receipt, please contact us by email [email protected] or telephone on the website oxion.ru

Sincerely,
Warranty Department OXION.ru

L
Liroy93 26.03.20

Oxionoxion
Hello! I have two wireless gamepad OXION OGPW03 (blue and red). There is a problem. When connected to my PC sees them as different devices, however when binding gamepad buttons to keyboard keys or mouse both controller are configured as one and each of them serves as one. Thank you.