3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jayja 26.03.20 08:56 pm

Control on the joystick is not working properly (Deadpool)

The problem is that the control on the joystick does not work properly,that is in settings keyboard controls to a gamepad does not change,though the joystick like you can control.As the inverted control of the character and some buttons are not placed in the order as it should be.The setup controller menu is closed,although it is connected.What's the problem ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shecurok 26.03.20

jayja
just as well, but my camera is spinning

j
jayja 26.03.20

Shecurok
well, I have the camera all the rules yet.

a
alekslp93 26.03.20

Search for x360ce and use it in health.

n
nicktikey 26.03.20

alekslp93
The fact is that if you throw xinput1_3.dll throw in a root, the game will crash before the log developers (Well, there's all sorts of Unreal Engune 3, etc.)

S
SanSanZ 26.03.20

then play with the program xpadder

m
ml_storm 26.03.20

I do gamepad is not defined.

k
kisselik 26.03.20

ml_storm
I have also not defined in the game((( this is my joystick http://www.defender.ru/products/game/gamepad/game-racer-wireless-pro/

j
jayja 26.03.20

Found a solution,at least for myself.Above is the switch from DirectInput to XInput.New games need XInput mode.

W
WNOAMI 26.03.20

jayja
exactly where be the switch?

g
goodWiN77 26.03.20

jayja
you can write to happen and how to solve the problem?

V
Victor_666 26.03.20

Try to download XInputEmulator, there are a few I've found, they need to throw in the folder where you stored the. exe file of the game, then the controller is defined as x-box and everything works. I have the gamepad Dialog. This emulator will take a long time, have never been let down. If you can't find on the Internet, then please, somewhere will fill.

g
goodWiN77 26.03.20

Victor_666
thank you

j
jayja 26.03.20

RoleХ
between the left and right Triger,there are 2 letters D and X and switch between them.you need to switch on X

W
WNOAMI 26.03.20

Victor_666
I emulsion not working correctly when you configure the gamepad buttons I have automatic presses up up pov I have a genius grandias 12, usb, the other emulsion x360ce all the rules, but he dedpula not working, crash when load

P
PlatonOlolo 26.03.20

Try different versions of x360ce. I played with version 3.1.4.0 and everything works fine, nothing in the game do not need to configure it, the buttons are automatically tuned in, nothing out

r
repa45 26.03.20

And if I joystick bravis.

E
EugeneLife 26.03.20

GpaD
And where to throw the file on the emulator. I threw in a folder binaries. nothing has changed...

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 26.03.20

Victor_666
Thank you,everything turned out)

EugeneLife
And you have configured this emulator?now, if that how to configure it http://madalex-days.livejournal.com/20888.html

S
Soecieties 26.03.20

Yes it works XInputEmulator its shaking here http://2file.net/get/13410 but chyut to proofread Nada :
keyY=1
keyX=4
keyA=3
keyB=2

e
ergegeg 26.03.20

what is there and how to insert,please give a screenshot of where and what button to insert

to