3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 26.09.19 03:51 pm

How to find Ekundayo and Jubilesta - completely gone (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The point is - the problem with trolls decided arbitrarily. without any guides, got to the lair, killed a couple of kids and dad on the first floor - there quest to Settle scores" and record the type of revenge was accomplished, and we ought to tell Akano. But the EHP is no where written in the guide https://kanobu.ru/news/gajd-gde-najti-vseh-sputnikov-v-pathfinder-kingmaker--408367/ no square, how to write in Google. One of the famous bugs of the game? (I play HER, 2.04)
PS: see below a similar question. but there October 2018, it turns out is still not solved?(

With gnome - even easier: on location "the Ford over the river Smrtka" nor kobolds, nor carts, nor gnome. as there was no - another bug?

Thank you all in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 26.09.19

RITCHII
You Ekundayo met before the quest, talked to him?
A Ford across the river Smrtka - as if there sluchayka should the icon appear, what type of event in this location has changed, then Jubilesta meet.

R
RITCHII 26.09.19

Rolemanser wrote:
You Ekundayo met before the quest, talked to him?
- I said no, went unctrl, it may have been, but almost all the location opened - didn't see anything similar

R
Rolemanser 26.09.19

There's a new event should appear, as it were, a random character that appears after a certain period of time.

R
RITCHII 26.09.19

Rolemanser
Thanks, I'll try to wait

R
RITCHII 26.09.19

Rolemanser
But, on the other hand, have the trolls quest was closed when this gnome showed up?) It would be a pity if you lost

R
Rolemanser 26.09.19

RITCHII
Through time, see the location there in the description if I'm not mistaken exclamation mark will appear and the words type in this location changed event.

R
RITCHII 26.09.19

Rolemanser
I think the time with the trolls long ago figured out, it is unlikely that he will appear)

R
Rolemanser 26.09.19

RITCHII
Possible. Minus the game, for example, is impossible in Baldur, Ayse or two Neverwinter, you cannot export and import the profile of HS, with its levels, skills and equipment and start a new game. Then not boring new. game start and difficulty levels to play you can.

B
Boudika 26.09.19

At the end of Trouble with trolls - spared and let go of Cartoccio. After that, ECanada entered the convent from the order forever. Don't regret, morally killed maniac hate. Fascist in General...

With Jubilesta as a counselor, I agree to always - and he is always with me.

please be careful when reading cues, and decision-making.