3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 26.03.20 08:57 pm

Online in the PC version (Dark Souls 3)

guys tell me online in the game on the PC at all alive?a year and a half ago on ps4 embossed platinum,but I just want to take the game on the PC,but there is one very be bored at all where can I see how many players play it?steam seems to support this feature

25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Gryxa
Very much alive. In PVE for all the passage invaded 5-6 times. Before bosses constantly from 2 to 6 digits of the call. In the evenings in the arena, the Pontiff, and even in a couple of places for active PVP. Never once was bored.

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

Svetoslav
just Curling a year ago invaded the game every 15-20 seconds)
Hey how are you doing cheaters?it seems there are trainers,they are intrusions?invade the immortal and che to do with it?

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Gryxa
No. I have so often intrusion never happened. Although you can use dried fingers, can help, I have not tried. Cheaters are. When meeting with such better all at once or in a pit or press Alt+F4. But I'm over 300 simulated hours haven't met a single cheater. Maybe I was lucky. And the incentive it is possible to see the profiles of players with whom you've recently interacted.

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

Svetoslav
I think a lot of fools with trainers.although I could be wrong)
Curling it's easier,where they do not have

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Gryxa
That's exactly what the fools. Cheaters mercilessly banyat. Can ban even for the selection of an object from a cheater. Anti-cheat checks for any interference in the game files. Because of that you cannot even use the mod on schedule. Instantly fly to shadowserver.
PS. In General, I don't see the point in taking it to the PC, if you already have Curling. Or I something do not understand?

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

Svetoslav
embossed platinum,sold the disc.now humble sell the game + DLS for 650 rubles)
what Schadow server and how can I get banned?O_o

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Gryxa
Schadow server, this is where they put all the cheaters. I mean, I do cheat then you will only play with the same thugs. But can generally cut off online. The message of the bath appears immediately after starting the game from the main menu, but only if you run it in English. In the Russian localization of the message does not come, but you can see immediately if the missing signs.
650R - Yes it's all for nothing=)

S
Shadowarm 26.03.20

I play on PC,online not strange rose(I think because of the announcement of the remaster of the first part),ENT,which all casuist.from 7-10K plays on average.

A
AT_Sagor 26.03.20

Gryxa
http://steamcommunity.com/app/374320/
The green number says how many plays at this point in the game, you need to believe that all potential online players, but clearly that is not 100%, there is always who includes in settings offline mode.
And so, in steam, click right clicking on the game, thus brings up a context menu where you can select Open the heart of the community, this will be a page which gave a link.

A
ARONDIT 26.03.20

Gryxa
From 30 to 150 level online the most high, in the forest of torment and irritable zadolbalsja from intruders to fend off. If you want to make the Persians purely for the pvp is not up above the 150 level.

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

ARONDIT
Yes I have Curling 450)and regulations,then 150 the tray even not all will be filled and how about Zelikow with trainers?generally understood as that banned?
like often if it gets there of games,there is a mark that off Koop (on ps4 so)

A
ARONDIT 26.03.20

Gryxa
Cheaters are caught, but rarely, a couple times I broke the gear cheats,but hell knows how many more bespaleva, and the ban just to check, run the game in English. and when you connect to the server if banned you will come out about this message.

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

ARONDIT
ie runs on Russian,and in America, no?)lol and remove it like that?
generally a strange way to check the ban

A
Anyanyan 26.03.20

by the way, those who wants to play with each other and to prevent invader you the most, check the Hamachi or tangle, and in the game settings in the connection specify the Local game and can without any problems play safely with a friend)

A
Anyanyan 26.03.20

Svetoslav
not really, first gets a warning on the Screen (if the version game English, Russian warnings not displayed) that you are trying to do, and they say that once try it will get banned. When I tried graphical fashion to put what I've got Invalid Game Data warning message in the case if you change remove the ban you get, but the attempt apparently in this case just one...but if You have been Penalized restriction message came out - that's all, softban.

A
AT_Sagor 26.03.20

Gryxa
This method only by the fact that our localizers once again show their rotten teeth. You translate this piece of text!, - you're my first, more dough back off, and then we'll see.

A
AT_Sagor 26.03.20

St.Anny
And the standard intruders with this method it will be?

G
Gryxa 26.03.20

St.Anny
but if the trainer soul to turn?and then citaci play?in the case of the ban even though something happens?or just the network mode doesn't work?
well damn there are mods for graphics,there are mods to localization (but the characters don't talk much),there is fashion in appearance of armor and they all lead to the ban?
in the second part I've raced with the mod on the camera and the rules were

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Gryxa wrote:
but if the trainer soul to turn?and then citaci play?in the case of the ban even though something happens?or just the network mode doesn't work?
well damn there are mods for graphics,there are mods to localization (but the characters don't talk much),there is fashion in appearance of armor and they all lead to the ban?
Strange questions went. Did the Curling was fashion? Play honestly and without mods and not worry about anything. This is not a game which required a direct fashion. Actually not so terrible devil. Cheaters are rare. If you don't interact with them, have nothing to fear. How to play citaci? Yes, because the ban is not necessarily immediately comes. Maybe in a week or months, it may never arrive, and maybe just. Better not to risk it.
After the ban, only offline. But then why buy the game? There is a torrent.
To remove the ban you can, there are such cases. But only if you can prove that you not a camel. And not the fact that your application will generally be considered.
Russian localization from GameSVoiCE do you like how they assure that it is not banyat. But it is not a cake.

A
Anyanyan 26.03.20

Gryxa
well for starters it is not the fact that this kitaki, then in principle if I know how to play you can't even cacausus walk almost to the end of the game. Especially here in the wall latrica a lot of twinks invading that vanscott and all that, but all the same it's not cheating. Because probably not be punished, but I should have.