3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reff71 26.03.20 08:57 pm

The appeal to the modders (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Whoever made the mod Model of KAMAZ-54901 cab K5

Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir1203 26.03.20

Reff71
It really has not dazzled =) took a cab with the Mercedes Benz Arocs and pulled off the part with Scania S. the View was really beautiful, and the release is planned for 2019.

K
Karen i Elita 26.03.20

Vladimir1203
Hi Bob! So for me it is better from scratch and the design to develop. Not so with the other trucks. Then again the Chinese say that they copy other models of trucks and so on.;)

V
Vladimir1203 26.03.20

Karen and the Elite
Hi Karen! Judging by the video this model version will be further refined. Its not yet invented, but with each little by little have taken. There you see a good thing and will succeed. As developers SCS its really can not think of, but the modders are not bad pull =)

K
Karen i Elita 26.03.20

Vladimir1203
That's exactly who did not, that was late in the contraction;)

d
darkster 26.03.20

With each little bit of it with the Mercedes Benz Actros 4-th generation? And before it was KAMAZ stripped 3rd generation, and before them Aksor... Loves KAMAZ copy Mercedes.)))

o
oaoaoaoa 26.03.20

Reff71
Already started doing it )

u
umv42 26.03.20

darkster
So the freight division of Mercedes is the owner of the shares of KAMAZ. Therefore, the latter is easier to take achievements of the Germans, rather than someone else... something Like that ;)

d
darkster 26.03.20

umv42
Hmm, didn't know... thought the old fashioned way - copied and gave my own.)

V
Vovan Wolfovich 26.03.20

Interestingly, these trucks only in games, in real life benches of Volvo, Renault, coracy, the Chinese, the best trucks in the world - the Americans. KAMAZ the best in words, but in games, in fact, stay as far as possible, our rompope is not yet such a slag collect.

K
Karen i Elita 26.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
Now you can be attacked by the defenders of KAMAZ in Dakar who are involved;)

i
insel260 26.03.20

Hi to all, since I sit here modders, and just the old-timers game, tell me.
Here is a screenshot of Tekken 7. Interested in the truck. It is in reality one exists, or invented the model?

Spoiler

And is there such a machine for ETS2 ???

V
Vovan Wolfovich 26.03.20

Karen and the Elite
Dakar I do not take seriously. We have to admit ONE thing, Yes the cars are all foreign, Russian KAMAZ nothing at all, but there they are all his and there, but drove our good times win. This is the only. In fact, this foreigner KAMAZ, Russian there's nothing there. It is no secret. Sorry not able to collect. Same frets, the showrooms are empty, and in the yard to see her, and my first thought was - it's a Lada, wow ,someone bought it. I even Toyota Russian did not take, has written made in Japan, BETTER a million times.
And so, those who is to dalnoboy, know what the KAMAZ, and will recommend as far as possible to work around it.
Well, attack already and then Amodali. KAMAZ the best truck in the world on the ocean floor, and in the end, its the Chinese walked.
Then there was another attack: the road machine. Russian is still a way to do not know how, and of course, foreigners are not very well they feel. On forests, swamps, fields, meadows (which there very often) only trucks go (what roads, such and appliances, and of course, KAMAZ is more maintainable, THOUGH, the KAMAZ foreigner on our roads will be very hard).

K
Karen i Elita 26.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
I have the same opinion.We do run trucks, the road lizhby not to do.

A
Andrey Shugaykin 26.03.20

great

V
Vyacheslav31rus 26.03.20

Reff71
None of the modders have so far not been able KAMAZ 5490 and its modifications bring to mind, and you want them to have to offer!? Coral even offered to do a model 5490, but He never agreed(apparently even for him DIFFICULT)... or is There a General conspiracy against KAMAZ, or Our mododely is not a modders then!? Then hike the third is not given!)