3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 26.03.20 08:58 pm

Lillich and Merk (Diablo 2)

From merc leiblich removes the mob HP along with the damage or not?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smit-UT 26.03.20

XS, I do play in Survarium right now.

s
suckxd 26.03.20

Well most likely Yes,because if the mob imun physicist damage that Merck does not filitsa . Actually I wonder whether PK lifsic to measure its other or not

P
Pavel Abakumov 26.03.20

Alex Bitansky
to my knowledge, no.

m
minovalo 26.03.20

Leach does not reduce mob HP, or what is meant, XS. Other is the final damage, so that solves the leach and damage, and iisreset (and a penalty for complexity, if you take the regular ll, not LT).

S
Shaka_podorojala 26.03.20

suckxd
decides

O
Obsessed 26.03.20

Alex Bitansky that for a hell of a question, Alex? :D Lich is not a damage, this number is dependent on the inflicted physical damage that will increase HP merc. that is, answer no.

Actually I wonder whether PK lifsic to measure its other or not
suckxd, in General, of course, affect (BUT, coupled with acceptable physical damage!). don't you ever try to wear merc annoy, removing the gear from the ll? :-)

S
Smit-UT 26.03.20

Obsessed wrote:
removing the gear from the ll?
What does that mean?

O
Obsessed 26.03.20

Smit-UT, things with vampirism ))
PS thou Cho, it's NOT for example, when necr casts a spell on enemies Kurz Plug Life!

S

Obsessed
you yourself, as a gag

O
Obsessed 26.03.20

Shaka_podorojala, and you like that plug. ;-)

S
Smit-UT 26.03.20

Obsessed
AAA Life Leach /
You should have written and then ll and dick understand what kind of sticks)))

m
minovalo 26.03.20

Leech*

S

Obsessed
in the end, you report, and I have, because I'm the authority. think about it.

and tell TSU that merc with no leech on 8ппл lives, so it is necessary to get polybasic puhi or caps

y
yok0o 26.03.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
merc with no leech on 8ппл lives
I used to live because I have life tap lastwish (

O
Obsessed 26.03.20

Smit-UT, ignore the terminology - that's the rules, OFC. here. ;-)

Shaka_podorojala, I'm not interested in your authority or PG with his the report. :-) do you still write for objectivity.

M
Mid__Proebal 26.03.20

Have a merc's life leech is cut in nm and Helle, as well as for the character or not?

m
minovalo 26.03.20

Have a merc's life leech is cut in nm and Helle
Yes.

J
J.R.Capablanca 26.03.20

Mid__Proebal
Not always, but most of the mobs. There is such a hidden parameter mobs as Drain Effectiveness. It is in every Moba your. In tables for example the values of the effectiveness of Life Leech in %. It is worth noting that this figure is not directly dependent on Physical Resistance and also not changeable unlike the latter. It is possible to reduce Physical Resistance, but to a higher Life Leech only at the expense of increased damage. This is true for merc, and for the character and his minions.

Interesting fact. The Sanctuary aura allows you to implement Life Leech even when attacking mobs Immune to Physical + Undead, if they have positive Drain Effectiveness. In the race for Pindle my merc barb ignores Immune to Physical and treated the attack.