3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20 08:58 pm

set in pati (Escape from Tarkov)

Good day!!! for those who have access to the alpha I propose to unite and gather patiku for the online mode ! Write here your conditions of recruitment and how to contact you, for example :
Age -18+
how much are you online ? - 2-4 hours a day
what is the connection? - Skype or RK
you can find me : https://vk.com/deduska_s_kanadyi or write in this topic
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 26.03.20

write at least like the game..lag or not ? A lot of people in PVP running ? Whether or not to take pre-orders for 5000 ? What plushies are ? Increased container and caches... Sense in them a lot ? Or standard also normal to run ? ))

m
mrKaktak 26.03.20

Borovik-rus
stream look and see)))

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

Borovik-e I took for the 2600 and got the extended alpha,a lot of people ,if you play on location factory that there is a point where shrinking is not frail person and 10 + 6-8 wild ,every sound bricks lay next location custom there's a big map and also can fly niotkuda (customs like the forest is better to go to the party) ,the forest is only available online or will be go (no wild)
The game lags Yes and no, on my system gtx960 2gb . amd 8320 .ram 8gb . fairly steady flight ,the game loves to eat operativka about containers : Yes sense! but not for 5K! the difference is not big person clothes you can earn from a few Makarov you nothing will . like all if any more questions ask will try to answer as clearly as possible

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

Borovik-rus
AI I can tell you exactly what is included in all packages !! know what safe suitcase :))) in version 5 to 15x15 ,for 2.6 to 10 x 10 (size in memory)

B
Borovik-rus 26.03.20

Roman Ivanov
So I think it is :
Improved standings with all the merchants
Enhanced secure container
Greatly increased the size of the cache (10x40). But there seems to be clear - the size of your warehouse...

These things somehow possible to buy/upgrade in the game, if not buying them with pre-orders ?

F
Fedmarshal 26.03.20

Borovik-rus
Not in at the moment, then - unknown

B
Borovik-rus 26.03.20

Fedmarshal
In did blog on this topic ))
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/escape_from_tarkov/stoit_li_sejchas_pokupat_igru_12_voprosov_po_predzakazam_eft-230995/

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

Borovik-rus
Yes, all these things you can buy or pump, but you need to try and leave enough time ))) but the enormous benefits it will bring ,but it will facilitate local existence

o
oltr 26.03.20

Lags terribly. Yes, and boring there. Content little. In PVP I have been unable to log in

K
Kimchik 26.03.20

Borovik-rus
The game does not lag, tried to play Pvp, never had to wait more dock a couple of minutes.I cheerfully goes on high in FullHD (without SSAA) on my calculatore 60 CBC on the map Plant.For 5K Pak should be taken only from 100% alpha Testa, not much then you need this fireproof case lutitsa you can safely offline.Stooping to fail no skill, that is not dependent on the payment of the game,despite the fact that each patch is accompanied by a wipe-all have equal conditions.
Roman Ivanov
18+
online forever)
ТЅ3 or Discord
you can find here, after if that Strakonice
how to play in the group is not present, while it is not really implemented( all wet each other)

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

oltr
this is probably due to the iron,I have written and flight 30-45 fps

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

Kimchik
Hi, playing online is difficult and easy))) ,need only contact because you respawn in different points of the map and initially tipo mini quest for you))) then just play ))

o
oltr 26.03.20

Kimchik
To lottsa offline to be fixed for beta, IMHO

K
Kimchik 26.03.20

oltr
If fixed, you will need donation for balance of the game and how pvp stitching without PM-and at least.Donata did not seem to promise, most likely next plant will not looting offline, PM, TT and cap will find and go for the flag))

K
Kimchik 26.03.20

Roman Ivanov
Let's try to establish connection, let RK, PM write.Or Tarkovsky's website, LeonSVN(y), write))

o
oltr 26.03.20

Kimchik
I think pve will leave

o
oltr 26.03.20

Roman Ivanov
I have a steady 60 - 40 FPS on medium settings off whistles, perdelkami, like SSAO, Noise, etc. options on the horizon at the bottom of the settings screen. But the game still slows down and something loads in the process, it is difficult to explain. When, for example, in PVE loaded bots. You go on location, all of norms-norms, then hop! come to trigger-script - Davison for a few seconds, I hear matyugayutsya and stomp you wild. Room, I have the same parts are loaded half going through all the rules, the other half a few seconds. brakes. Tried to salicylate FPS, in the options or by using third-party programs, but does not help. Will patches to wait and save along the way to upgrade the bucket

K
Kimchik 26.03.20

oltr
Optimization of course still limping, but do not forget that ambitions are not less than CDV with their first witch, and then you're in the dough, to help the boys to make us up our game for themselves)

R
Roman Ivanov 26.03.20

Kimchik
Tomorrow you will write and try to improve

J
Just-Name 26.03.20

Roman Ivanov
My friend tell me please more about the optimization,I just iron the same as you (only the processor from Intel i5) would Like to know on what settings you play,how many fps roughly,and what screen resolution?