3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamLeoFisher 26.03.20 08:58 pm

Survival \"The Final Death\" (Far Cry: Primal)

Hi, friends! It has been just that game in this mode and need to pass only the side missions and collecting collectibles. I have a question. Very much I tired to sneak around, too, and trichedit until finished the story before the credits, is it now possible to somehow disable this mode to easily finish kollektsionki to achieve ? For them to look long and die ridiculous as you do not want to again take place . Maybe the mod has some kind of disable final death or something . The difficulty is fine with me , but now that I passed all the missions and do most of the game, you just want to enjoy peace and sleep. And one more question! Open have only 2 achievements, one of which-the killing 15 enemies with the owl. Survival this skill the owl's removed, is it possible in the game to make a few saves , so I could start a new game in normal mode , open the achievement and go back to the passage to another save slot ? Or when you start a new game , the last progress permanently deleted ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 26.03.20

Switch to another difficulty level in Survival mode the Final Death is impossible. Or have to start a new game or continue old sohranim. In this mode you have only AutoSave. Can copy your sohranki (for example mine for this address are: c:\Games\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\45607035-9b28-4dde - 9320-581bgh08f9\2010\) find folder Ubisoft Game Launcher, etc.
AutoSave is under the number 1 and 2 here and copy them somewhere to continue, because AutoSave is overwritten with the new, and manually save remain. And Yes, it's possible to save multiple games and continue with anyone, but not in Survival mode the Final Death

S
SamLeoFisher 26.03.20

DemanShu
So you mean that I need two AutoSave copy it somewhere and delete them from original folder to enter the game , start to pass again until I get achivku, and then delete the new saves and return to the original folder, those that copied before. Sounds simple, but is it gonna work on the license ? There's also a wild kind and it sync my saves, which I then insert stupidly does not accept and propose a new game, Teterev them... No?

S
SamLeoFisher 26.03.20

DemanShu
Maybe it's all in offline mode to do something or even some dancing with a tambourine is needed?

D
DemanShu 26.03.20

SamLeoFisher
All right, the save is loaded the last time, whether it's in the cloud or on the computer. To set up your own saving, it is necessary to go offline.

A
Akunamatataa 26.03.20

Don't need no dancing with a tambourine, Autonomous regimes and offline, read my guide to saving on Incentive, it's all very simply explained and shown:

Pay particular attention to paragraph Resurrection from final death, but it is advisable to read previous the basics.