3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20 08:58 pm

Questions on the passage (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

I think the point of the topic is clear. Created a topic, in order not to clutter up the forum with topics connected with different playthroughs of the game.
84 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLOODTREZ 26.03.20

How many I still have,if I do the quests from Ambala Fisk

H
HarryPotterIgor 26.03.20

I have a simple question:can you fly directly on the two webs ,as in Spider-man 3?if so ,how)))

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

HarryPotterIgor
Fly directly on the two webs cannot be.
BLOODTREZ
To this question do not know the answer. Himself from you is not very far away.

H
HarryPotterIgor 26.03.20

and thank you for this))))

B
BLOODTREZ 26.03.20

At me a question.HOW long have I got(I already hate),if e urine symbiote Wolverine(Church)

F
Fil2814 26.03.20

people plz tell me what to do once out of prison he ran at me at the water falls and the streets of the symbionts do not go how will not understand what to do plz tell me

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

You mean the place where the spider Rhino needs to release? Do you have maybe scripts didn't work.Replay the episode again.

B
BLOODTREZ 26.03.20

The same garbage was)I'm just another end of the card went(there's a statue and the moon (similar))

F
Fil2814 26.03.20

BLOODTREZ ATP amplitude poschel where you said proschel again SPS

K
KorolLikh 26.03.20

people will not tell when will the full no problems (Voice+text)

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

Probably never. The game will release in English. Maybe like 3 spiders in a year to release.

P
Praudmur 26.03.20

A job to accompany A. P. S. Three bandits on the roof and on the Pass constantly rod symbiotes, what to do?I tried to defend APS, but they are ideas of the rod is infinite.

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

You need thugs to drag to the car. What would it do run up to one of the dudes and press z. then dragged to the car and again click z

N
NathanX 26.03.20

How to pass the mission where the black widow gives the job to collect parts symbiocom?(this mission immediately after osvobozdeniya uchonogo from jail)

P
Praudmur 26.03.20

Black widow is a girl with a Dragunov?To start this optional mission.Mission story to accompany the APC and evacuate people.

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

Well, you never know people want to beat the game 100%.Gradually, as the game progresses there will be new types of symbionts. As soon as you kill one of the new symbiotes, then you charge a new sample.

P
Praudmur 26.03.20

MasteRAssassiN, these symbionts should specifically look for. The plot will be a symbiosis of electro,Wolverine(originally),the vulture. Prob
but the symbionts that need to look for a sit somewhere on the other end of the map..

M
MasteRAssassiN 26.03.20

I gradually as you progress through the game all found, and separately no one was looking.

J
JD1486 26.03.20

and how much do you have to kill monsters to perform an additional task kill so many enemies?the game has passed already,the last one was kill 500 enemies..wonder if they kill 1000 enemies to kill you say?=)

i
iiiialex 26.03.20

tell me pliz how to complete two missions to evacuate?