3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_bestiya 26.03.20 08:59 pm

Is it worth to play it? (F.E.A.R.)

Tell me, is it worth to play it? Modified the storyline?
117 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antivirus2k 26.03.20

Of course they should. See also that all play and almost everyone is happy (including me).

G
Glembox 26.03.20

Is, you have to play it. The story pins the opponents how to live(almost). For it reminds me a bit of HL 2, but it looks much better, special effects are wonderful never seen such before. So run, play nepozhaleete.

S
San4eZz 26.03.20

About to play it or not, the answer is unequivocal-to PLAY!This is the game of the year,move than HL2,Quake4,Far Cry,UT2004,Doom3!

4tuna 26.03.20

you should definitely at least because of graphs and physics

D
Dirt 26.03.20

Graphics by the way there is nothing special in itself is not... after Dum3 not rushing...

o
owned 26.03.20

Fear - shit! And so it is! To play of course not! [censored]! And generally die all you bastards! I love you all! I am also a freak! Poigral in the demo! true horror...hunya...count the average...DOOM rocks! First esesno...

w
white_bestiya 26.03.20

so after DOOM3 but this game is not impressive?

D
Dirt 26.03.20

Well, to put the question so stupid... FIAR and Doom 3, (and even though they both belong to the genre of FPS) games are totally different... I mean that in the graphic component - FIAR late for half a year... Count on the level of Chronicles of Riddick... of the bells and whistles of the current shadow (although Ultra Shadow still they go on and on)... the rest is in the f**ne... the details are scarce (Velv would have to learn)... the interior decorations Themselves sometimes boring to karenia just... the advantages are the physics and AI, but after Half 2 this is not the surprise... the Plot is cool, but at the same time and slightly lisogne...

U
Untoxa 26.03.20

Well, the question is .... of course you should !!!

o
owned 26.03.20

I wagesa Doom better!!!

f
fearrulzzz 26.03.20

Play certainly worth it! and as for the Duma, when shunned him lengthwise and crosswise to think 10 times still play it?)And after the Duma and half and ridika farkraya and still are out and a lot of other things in other toys fiction)) In both said!)

w
white_bestiya 26.03.20

What is the story?

C
Clonears 26.03.20

Fu you damn why don't you have friends if money is a pity. Worth it to spend time on it. Such a tandem of the companies g... does

p
prodigy_ 26.03.20

Dirt 2:nn> after Dum3 not rushing...pgde this herb took, dummy. ;-) Or let's say - have you ever tried it in Doom 3 to slightly raise the light and see the details?ptam was good graphics for its time. But compared to the FEAR, Doom 3 - just a freak... :-))nn> in the graphic component - FIAR late for half a year...PCE really is eh? ;-) Where is graphics better? (Actually I know one more beautiful toy - SC:CT. But that's another genre.)nn> the rest of the f**ne... the details are scarce (Velv could learn)...PAP, fanboysim HL2. :-) So would immediately and said... :-)) Nafig a branch to litter?ppno still, what needs to learn people from Monolith Productions? Zae....you people shinagami like steam or what? ;-) And because there are idiots that allow yourself to lower. Personally, I out of principle will not now play in anything from Valve. Never.n(What? Buy stim-silver for $100? Yeah schazzz! Only boots wear... ;-)))nn---nn2 -Alex-:nn>...the graph is the average of PPV sense - the settings you had on the medium? ;-)nn> DOOM rules! First esesno...PNU with this, nobody argues! :-))nn---pigra standing. Best shooter this year and by far the best tactical simulator which I came across (HL:CS is not in the bill, because unlike FEAR, it is a team game).

H
Hann 26.03.20

Dirt, WHAT you SAY ABOUT the AI???!!! WHAT IS NOT A SURPRISE AFTER A HALF-LIFE 2???!!!pesli serious, you are with oak collapsed. In Half-Life 2 physics, of course, awesome, but AI?! If you please, sir, is ignorant! In front of them the door is shut, they will stand up and will wait until you give up! I'm experimenting with AI spent over a whole Chapter from the first appearance of buggy on the beach to Nova Prospekt. They're dumb as stumps. You can gravity gun it and caught up rusty batteries pass the whole game, knocking those blockheads one by one!nnP.S. I'm all Nova Prospekt was exactly this way, without a single shot on medium difficulty. In the fear this will not do!

p
prodigy_ 26.03.20

2 Hann:PDA you hammer - it is to no avail. :-) You can see that casual and fanboy. :-)) Know the fashionable word Halfa and AI. :-) True, he doesn't know what the latter means (in the UT clearly never played... :-))PPV FEAR he's way too in the course did not play - writes from hearsay. In the pros you can record physics. In I was laughing at this phrase. :-)) In FEAR of physics a cat laugh (especially when compared with the PK:BooH... :-) physics Is not this game strong...

P
PipiKarl 26.03.20

But with a friend prodigy I do not agree.This,of course,only the dispute - paste, and fir.My personal opinion about FEAR - not a bad game,but it's nothing new,crazy and original.Nothing of what could be hit.But the great and terrible Half-Life 2 you guys wonder shit watered.Halfa 2 is absolutely a masterpiece,which now practically do not exist.About the graphics - I would not say that the marshmallow a revolutionary graphics - I believe in half not worse,especially given its scale and open spaces.Halfa - she will be long remembered,it is,in my opinion,worthy of continued superhit - Half-Life.But FEAR not a little of this series.Played - postponed,played, forgotten.The only thing you are right is,perhaps,the notorious AI.In FEAR do it's pretty original,is not often seen now in FPS.

M
Methylated Spirit 26.03.20

2PipiKarln...Halfa - she will be long remembered...pure long forgotten...somewhere in a week, how was...nn2prodigy_n...Where a grass took, dummy.

P
PipiKarl 26.03.20

to Raleksein''has long been forgotten...somewhere in a week, how did...''kick,people are different,understanding the games too...

p
prodigy_ 26.03.20

2 PipiKarl:nnHL2 killed model of dissemination/pathania. And once and for all. And with it died all future Valve games even before birth. At least for me. Dixi.nn---Raleksei nn2:nn> personally, I also think the count thought better. Me there in the first place is not attracted as texture> (from a distance they look fine) and work with lighting and shadows.pone not getting better from what you want it to be. ;-) However, I'm not arguing that it for its time was decent. Although angular model-critters, even then, looked disgusting. And what about lighting - do you where it is in Doom 3 saw - light? ;-) There is the type of darkness mostly. This Radically know Nintendo... ;-))nn>Texture in the Duma different kachestvoto different I would say...nn> Understand why it was done - the balance between performance and quality.PDA, only the notorious balance of performance added. In spite of hallways (in which you can ogresti an acute attack of claustrophobia) and indistinct monsters all retarded is terrible... you Buffoon for some reason flew, although the texture is better and the open space. Note - even flew on GeForce-Ah, although optimized for radika actually. And Doom 3 at Radik - is a separate issue. In the genre of funeral March... ;-)nn> achieved a feeling of wear, pocherpnete, korrozijnoj metal walls and not only.ppya know that there was achieved. Red eyes and a nervous TIC was achieved - from trying to see anything. ;-) Then followed the last dose for all gamma and rose to 1.75. Then look at the already nondescript teksturkami was absolutely disgusting...nn> And Quake? CoD?nnQ4 has yet to spool it, so not snapcache game speed and pixelhunting. There are no other tactics (maybe in Q4 there). Kill faster - that's the spirit of quake. Don't get me wrong - I like it. ;-) But FEAR it is difficult to compare different logic games completely... :-)PA CoD2 came out like while. I hope to be no worse FEAR. In Q4 too, I hope, so maybe my opinion about shooter of the year another change... ;-)nn> you Have the word casual parasite chtoli, too often you use it.pproto a lot of divorced people, drives a complete Blizzard (you don't mean ;-). Do not know any of the history of the issue, nor even the most basic things about the subject matter.PSOE opinion anyone can make. But still need to popriderzhat fan thing, when asked a direct question - standing the game. If you have nothing to say rightly - better to chew... (C)