3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 26.03.20 09:29 pm

windows 7 chipset z370

The question is can but to put Windows on Prots 8700к, where we saw the old what not, but why after all the Windows on the hard drive, not on the percent, and if there is any way to put Windows 7, write pozh as is, or maybe has links. in advance to all SPS.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 26.03.20

Problem installing Win7 on the new platform that the wood of input devices supplied with the installation files Win7, not able to determine the keyboard and mouse. This leads to the impossibility to continue installation on the welcome screen and creates the illusion of a system hang, the user uninformed about this issue, which sees that the mouse cursor doesn't move and pressing keyboard buttons has no effect.
This problem can be solved, but I don't know, since such problem did not face. Likely to replace this driver with one that will work correctly on the new platforms.
As they say - Google to help. Can be NG to find a man who will tell all and show.

a
axmad 26.03.20

Maybe there is any program to change the interface of Windows 10 on 7, make as 7 or at least 7.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

axmad
The start button is! What else must be changed. There is or used to be, or to conjure with install 7-Ki. The whole logic of the system settings have changed, but the control panel can be found.
Devil is not so black as he is painted. I was afraid to move. At first she even the children didn't like but got used to it quickly.

G
Gera95 26.03.20

Belomorkanal wrote:
it does not determine the keyboard and mouse.
What is it like? ))))

axmad
The problem is the installation виндовс7, in the absence of the USB drivers. It is possible to integrate them in the image Windows, but this is not for you. The second method is even easier, only need a DVD drive, image Windows cut into the disc and keyboard mouse with PS2 connector, or an adapter for keyboard mouse USB-PS2.