3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Insurgent 26.03.20 09:31 pm

Any Resolution to full screen !!! (Fallout 4)

Hello))
Another solution...Any Windowed Resolution in full screen !!!
(welcome of kill this post - if it seems to you too complicated=))

1. So do not post links, type in Google (Game Companion Fallout 4) and boldly swing the first link with the nexus ))

2. I throw a Companion Game folder in the root of the game where Fallout4.exe.
3. Turn off Fullscreen Mode ) that is in the game do.. (any resolution that is acceptable to your system )
4. The most interesting thing: not to tormented, every time you start Fallout 4, and then the GameCompanion, and after the release of Fallout - close GameComp tray (Fake Full Screen)... I was by Google and the head - created a simple but very useful .bat file - i.e. the file which will do EVERYTHING for us...

Making file...
1. Runs Fallout 4.
2. Starts after 15 seconds GameCompanion
3. After the release of Fallout 4 --- after 2 seconds Closes the same GameCompanion.
4. And after 3 seconds it closes itself, then we have created a car file .bat

PS: If you want the intervals you can change.. this is the only numbers in the code (15, 2, 3) !!!
(in the same GTA5 I have run interval GameComp - 6 seconds)

THE CREATION OF THE FILE !!!

PS: Important Note !!!
Spoilery run Fallout 4 using the expander script f4se_loader.exe - for mods of course ))
.. if you don't yuzaete - use the common name - Fallout4.exe in the code. (that is ...Fallout 4\Fallout4.exe)

..The MAIN thing is just to carefully copy your way, without losing the ".. " at the start

1. Just create a text document
2. Insert the code. ((( BOLD I have highlighted what you need to REPLACE)))
..the point is simple - to replace the path to folders and files to the game Fallout 4 and lying there GameCompanion on your computer, and file names to match...
Spoiler@echo off

start K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\ K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\f4se_loader.exe

TIMEOUT /T 15 /NOBREAK>nul

start K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\GameCompanion\ K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\GameCompanion\GameCompanion.exe

set executable=K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\f4se_loader.exe
set process=Fallout4.exe

:begin
tasklist |>nul findstr /b /l /i /c:%process% || taskkill /f /im GameCompanion.exe
timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul
goto :begin

set executable=K:\GAMES\Fallout 4\GameCompanion\GameCompanion.exe
set process=GameCompanion.exe

:begin
tasklist |>nul findstr /b /l /i /c:%process% || taskkill /f /im cmd.exe
timeout /t 3 /nobreak >nul
goto :begin

exit
3. Change the WAY to Fallout 4 and GameCompanion (all of your)))
((( BOLD I have highlighted what you need to REPLACE)))
..the point is simple - to replace the path to folders and files on your computer, and file names to match...
4. Save the file . Save as with extension .bat
5. Throw this file ( well, for example the name Fallout4GameComp.bat ) in the root of the game.
6. Create a shortcut to this file to the desktop layer..
(I renamed beautiful label, awarded him the icon of the desired game and it looks almost like a regular game shortcut))
7. And play) it will do everything for you )

Observations:
As noted by the developer of this program and many users, including me))
Most games (not all, some really behave better in fullscreen mode) - do work smoother, faster, more reliable what-if in windowed mode..
And this program makes so impossible to distinguish that you're playing in a window, but the stability and smoothness on the eye)

Oh and lastly, the dessert - this technology can be used for almost any games ))
(initially, the author has developed a program for Fallout 3 and New Vegas - but later upgraded to nearly any game)
Personally, I yuzayu on GTA5/FalloutNV/Fallout4/Skyrim.
0 Comments
Sort by: