3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
new_rassvet 26.03.20 09:32 pm

Russian hackers hacked Uplay... (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Digital distribution service Uplay has been hacked — and Russian hackers.
Our compatriots have developed an app that forces Ubisoft to think that your account is already fixed or that the game.
As a result, the hackers gained access to the entire range of the store Uplay.

The reason for pride? Or not?
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
JonyN5 26.03.20

XS, XS I do not know that it will be on PC

c
creWn 26.03.20

and Russian is nothing but to break is not able?

98ypu 26.03.20

already on torrents valyaetsya

H
HungryDante 26.03.20

It's just horribly scary and fun at the same time!

M
MyloKOLL 26.03.20

it would be better then GTA 5 and watch dogs has leaked to torrents

M
MyloKOLL 26.03.20

it would be Kull)))

R
Rikudo Nagashi 26.03.20

The reason for pride? Or not?
Yes and no. Of course, the Russian hackers have done, but if so everyone will come... it will lead to dire consequences. And yet here we have to be proud for our own.

U
Uillis 26.03.20

What does farcry3 she even have?

S
SkyGame 26.03.20

grain for a month before the release to put the game in Uplay are to blame yubiki

D
Dead_Rus_Shot 26.03.20

I feel somehow ashamed of hackers couldn't atleast half a month wait here for just one????

H
Habensky 26.03.20

Is not should be ashamed in such a contrary respect. Firm itself should be immune. It takes billions of dollars. And then some bespectacled nerd from the village of Lower Hemp breaks their multi-billion dollar protection. It's a shame for the company and the occasion entirely to their preorganizing the defense Department, with layoffs and other things. This usually undermines the credibility of the company, that's all.
But hackers honorably received. It's just that sometimes (and quite often it happens) the company pays millions to hackers who found holes in their software, so to speak hush up the case. And then Russian hackers for people have tried, all merged into a network. So there is nothing shameful in the fact that you're smarter than thousands of men in suits with billions of dollars. I mean, it is not necessary to worship bureaucrats and plates to carry them to loot, let them try that kind of money spinning.

a
alekslp93 26.03.20

Yeah right... all the Hackers break it, they are patching holes, system protection gets better, it will be difficult to break. The lesson for the Yubisoft, and very good. Hopefully, they will do homework on it.

H
Hitman135 26.03.20

Habensky
Dude,you're now told,that to tears,really.Live forever! \m/
Yes, I will add,he's right,Google paid do not remember how much be in favor of the protection system is broken,found,as always, Russian forever hacked!=)

c
creWn 26.03.20

Habensky
Breaking is always easier than to build! Any protection can be broken if you try.

D
Daedro 26.03.20

Well, I do not think that those people who are specifically responsible for the game once suffered from theft of the game... they paid like SN and will only be in the company with the money was the norm (and why Yubisoft was bad?)...But that protection, they must fall Pinochet, and pretty such.

The company not only that almost all that create, spread anywhere in the network, and not on the computer (especially if purely on the basis of the game and is not sold on disks, probably just because it's more convenient), is already a huge chance that the pirates will find a loophole how to get the data in the network, so it so happens))) everywhere where the game lay within the availability of the Internet, they steal for a month...

strange to see it from Uplay (maybe not weird), would be okay on any other resource, BUT the resource in which on the CONTRARY should not be such, it happened... once again confirms that the platform itself is far from Uplay to Steam, or Blizzard...it is in terms of security.

K
KOLBAS 26.03.20

Russian hackers hacked Uplay and stole the Far Cry 3
Hah.Cool!

J
JonyN5 26.03.20

Oh! I can't wait what you will tell Ubisoft about this, and what measures will be taken.

L
LYLY8866 26.03.20

Well done

H
Helman3 26.03.20

wow surprised so surprised, but the less games will be releasing on PC and more on the console, because the console is harder to hack than PC. Themselves from a game breaking push them.

K
KAPRAL27 26.03.20

Why they stole this stuff? I couldn't get anything cooler?