3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Shalantaev 26.03.20 09:34 pm

Final version (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What do you hear on the final version of the 21 Sep?
66 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlastilin02 26.03.20

Speaking of translation, the usual crap and moved on the 3rd October

U
U-Rock 26.03.20

BGG who would doubt

s
sheikan 26.03.20

vlastilin02
Proof where?

The incentive write: There will be a further update later today featuring improved German, French, and Russian translations, as well as a series of improvements for the game's different endings.
In short, today will bring.

S
SS44 26.03.20

I wonder how tested the game? Why after a stay in all sorts of Bette and early-accesso the game still okay to play? And crack is the least of the problems... Here the full game with balance , glyuchaschie quests and weak optimize. During PI-si, this version is one big beta , and then polished the game will release on consoles(((

3axap34 26.03.20

SS44
About the optimization, do not drive, the game flies on secondary machines to the resolution of FHD so that you have wood there, or something else, you spoil the experience. But about buggy quests, I personally have not found one, in another case, completed quests continue to display markers on the map and is confusing. And balance, well here also I do not agree, I already got used to such a system is quite

s
sheikan 26.03.20

SS44
Balance as a balance, I don't know that people don't like. Not put ahead of time on higher-level opponents and you will have schase, periodically change the gear and you will have schase twice. Use the environment and will schase triple. Any problems during the game are not met.
vlastilin02
Right now would be to say that someone is crap when he is crap.

V
Viktor Shalantaev 26.03.20

here's what they found on the site -
Spoilerset hi!
After several revisions, we are pleased to announce the first patch for Divinity: Original Sin 2. The focus of this patch was to fix problems that we have seen.

Today will be added new update with improved translations into German, French and Russian languages, as well as a number of improvements for the different endings of the game.

Thank you for sent us so much feedback! Improvements and changes

team Larian

S
SS44 26.03.20

3axap34 In the game settings limit at 120 fps , but somewhere around 60 frames on печ1080((( Tried in the furnace 970 - the same thing((( It is , damn that witch?
sheikan is the Difference in minus one level with the murderous mobs! In the first DOS everything depended on the skill of the player , but for now just no chance... as for armor-weapons in the first DOS I changed them from time to time and nothing crafty and do not steal. Now obyazalovo constantly stealing from the merchants and craft , craft , craft... Otherwise, without bonuses from gear not to go farther. I am now premudrova not like it and probably will have to wait for trainers. Even though I've never used one , but probably no other way out(((

s
saa0891 26.03.20

A regular patch with corrections heaps of bugs already released today,waiting for the update localization.

H
Huskarl Krstk 26.03.20

SS44
I don't understand how you can in the game to merge? Or do you try to go in one snout?

D
Dryush 26.03.20

SS44 wrote:
In the game settings limit at 120 fps , but somewhere around 60 frames on печ1080((( This fucking Witcher?
After today's patch limit 240 fps

s
sheikan 26.03.20

SS44
Well, the same skills and now play a very important role, but that's artificial intelligence has become much smarter, which applies the same skills at times are no worse than quite a real player, so little things decide.
Kraft in the first part at times looked completely unnecessary mechanics, then he has at least some sense.
Stealing is in principle not necessary, but communication with traders needed anyway. And rightly so, because the problem of all RPGs without exception, this is a useless dealers and no reason to have them spend their money.
In short, in my opinion, is just the second of the balance proper. It makes use of the maximum provided by the mechanic to achieve the goal, while showing the game on all sides.

S
SS44 26.03.20

sheikan If not to steal , then where to get the money? Of the enemies fall just crumbs , and prices from vendors well very inhumane(((

Huskarl CRTC Actually have never merged... I'm in a bunch of RPG\JRPG\RPG strategy beat))) But look like there's more to the game experienced tubery-strategists die-reload-die and so on indefinitely. Scary to think how many more attempts behind the scenes is... Well , dark souls is almost(((

T
Torkes 26.03.20

SS44
I would not say that that's bad, it would be much worse if all the enemies with a strike of dead, and challenge, you have to think

s
smmu 26.03.20

After Dark souls only hardcore!! Only one soldier in the field on the complexity of tactics!

W
WOR4UN 26.03.20

Wonderful discussion, but nevertheless, What do you hear on the final version of the 21 Sep? And another question, if I hate the strategy should I try this game?

s
saa0891 26.03.20

WOR4UN wrote:
if I hate the strategy should I try this game?
If you hate tactical,turn-based strategy,it is not worth playing.

P
Pokusun 26.03.20

vlastilin02
XS where people get this old, but

a big Hello:(
Publish please link to the source.
The screen is made off of the steam version after the update.
Guys, put the cons, explain, post screenshots, or just go to the nurse ago.

W
WOR4UN 26.03.20

saa0891
Thanks, but judging by the rave reviews, I finally decided to see what kind of miracle from an independent company. Suddenly hooked.

S
Shutoker 26.03.20

Pokusun
then I think we need to quibble over the words, they said that the improved translation, it should not mean that they had done, although promised