3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wickd 26.03.20 09:35 pm

Traffic lights zabagovany / not working as it should (Traffic Grid) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I noticed that the lights are working absolutely randomly (at the crossroads traffic lights can show red in all directions + more red light burning within minutes and sometimes even 2 when the green led is on from 10 seconds to a maximum of 20) because of what to go by the rules stupid is not nice, always standing in traffic jams. Maybe there is some fix for this or mod that fixes this, plz tell me. Also very very frustrating lack of road signs.

PS the game license on Steam, the PC platform, I play on maximum settings (traffic is set at maximum). Noticed the same thing in the previous parts except for La Noire (was there with it problems were not).
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
wickd 26.03.20

then see the developers rested and not become zamorachivatsya and simply took the code traffic of the previous parts

I
Ilya Krasilov 26.03.20

that is something which in gta5 I do, is to go by the RULES, although in all other skated with pleasure

L
Len4ik00N 26.03.20

wickd wrote:
Noticed the same thing in the previous parts with the exception of L. A Noire
in San Andreas, too, such as problems with the lights was not there for different areas burned different light and changed quite often in order not to create huge traffic jams (only if Pedy not being stupid). And in General: found a bug/flaw in litsuhe - write to developers.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 26.03.20

Under the observance of traffic rules GTA 4 more sharpened. And 5 it doesn't seem that interesting.

D
Ded Krot 26.03.20

wickd
wickd wrote:
at the crossroads traffic lights can show red at all
4 pedestrian traffic light shows the same color as the car.
And with the mod No breakers death in liberty have increased

t
t830x 26.03.20

And yet the stupid red traffic rides sometimes standing at a traffic light and a tut on those 2 or 3 cars at a red on a right turn.....

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.03.20

In the United States on red right turn

g
glebpasta 26.03.20

wickd
Most likely there are more side of the traffic lights. Or for pedestrians. And on what platform?