3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexGRS 26.03.20 09:35 pm

Paris (Hitman (2016))

Why give the camera, lens rather young blogers? Well, she called him for an interview, and kill his people gently comes out. And fireworks can't understand why...
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 26.03.20

But - Achievements.
With the camera afaik it is possible to make an accident, thrusting his bomb

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

AlexGRS
The fireworks will be released simultaneously to watch two goals from then it is possible both to demolish Bosko sniper rifle.

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

Thank you. Another question where the stash at the location of the basement Stairs? The stairs you see the basement found a hiding place, where he had planned to rifle in an emphasis do not see(

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

Sori understood. Somehow more than one cache, you cannot use...

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

Maklline66
You will tell me pliz where can I get the remote bomb for the camera ? (touch not suitable)

M
Maklline66 26.03.20

AlexGRS
On the floor where Margulis goes. On the Desk with the monitors is one

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

Maklline66
Thank you. And has anyone tried at the same time to kill Margulis and Novikov lighting and how to lure her there with him on the podium?

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

Dear gamers! Just me does not work the mouse wheel (zoom in-zoom out) for the sniper rifle? Or is it the marriage game? Where to find the key from the boat?

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

maleeeev
Wheel have not tried it, then unsubscribe. The key to the boat on the table near the helicopter found.

A
AlexGRS 26.03.20

The mouse wheel on the sniper is also not working. Along the way the way the developers came up with.

n
nikotin02 26.03.20

How to blow up Novikov with Decker?

D
Duke2278 26.03.20

Diablonos
Where can I take a sniper rifle and I understand the need to get on the tower, but I can't find how to it against.

n
nikotin02 26.03.20

Duke2278
Sniper give when reach certain amount of points. And it can be removed in one of the recesses of the Agency. Better change into a guard and then it will be possible to pick up and carry without the pale.

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

Duke2278
Go to the tower through the descent of the arch, which is located near the large barn. There's a grate with a lock, don't forget to get a crowbar or pick.

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

nikotin02
To take a duck, throw it on the floor in the gazebo, the Duiker will notice and put it in his pocket. To go away. When coming Novikov - BOOM. however, it will die 3 foreign men.

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

Guys! Where to find the box in which you can hide the gun, go through the search process, up to the 3rd floor, to take out of the box gun? Tell me who knows please.

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

maleeeev
Just throw the gun and the closest guard will carry it into the box. + to the third floor without being searched can go to Kruger, 47 without masking + a pass, or with any disguise a drainpipe or through the ladder to the attic.

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

Diablonos
Thanks for the tips, but I meant a box of food, which the waiter (the caterer) will take to the 3rd floor and puts on the table. And already from it the Hitman pulls out his gun. I saw it in some commercial. I think it more elegant than to hide the gun in the cistern, or in a hiding place in the attic, when you pass in the suit of 47th.

m
maleeeev 26.03.20

People! Can't get achivku"Rest from the auction when the Hitman under the guise of Mr. Ripper, kills Dahlia from a pistol with a silencer. Tell me how to do it, please.

S
Sanek Fonarev 26.03.20

Can't get achivku chameleon, seems to have all the costumes are tried on and not give achivku, tell me what to do, please