3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 26.03.20 09:36 pm

Help to choose video card (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Decided to upgrade the graphics card on your laptop packardbell now is gtx620 decided to take gtx730m someone tell me if the card to the laptop I'm not an expert on graphics cards will blogodaren for an adequate response
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 26.03.20

That's what this brow can be answered?!

b
bazilews 26.03.20

vane.ru
Take this is better-Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X
It will be better.

A
Apokalipsis113 26.03.20

Decided to upgrade the graphics card on a laptop
Not possible. She's there espanna on the motherboard. The maximum that you can - buy a dedicated graphics card. But they are not intended in essence for the games, and used to improve performance in the case of gpu computing in engineering packages, no CAD.

R
Revan Reborn 26.03.20

Better PC take.

A
Abarmot90 26.03.20

vane.ru
Delete your blog and Patricia

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 26.03.20

Revan Reborn I have a PC

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 26.03.20

Abarmot90
Why do you so easily forget that once did not know many basic things? And because many people still don't know. No one is born with all the knowledge of the world, they accumulate gradually. The man just asked a question and learned something new. But you, my toxic friend instead to help with advice, decided to humiliate him. Here only I do not know the difference between a blog and forum, and spelling is lame. Prompt: the word shame and all its derivatives are spelled with the letter o after p.

R
Revan Reborn 26.03.20

vane.ru
> I have a PC.
Then why fret you none on the laptop to upgrade?) If you have a PC, it needs to be updated. Nout will not pull the top to none as the game.

S

Revan Reborn
The laptop needed to travel a little hunting to upgrade to new take can't as I have a loan on the PC

R
Revan Reborn 26.03.20

vane.ru
And, soran. You just create a theme in Assassins Origins, and I thought you want the laptop to play.

J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

vane.ru
Without commas, slooooo to read, but the essence of your understand. As the Engineer for the protection of information, I can say that replacing the video card on the laptop — the question is complex and costly. Unlike desktop computers, laptop compact, and the usual video card makes it heavy and solid. So if you think how to change graphics card on a laptop and can it be done, better go to service center.
If you have a removable device, and decided to replace it by yourself. In this case you need to buy a new card, and buy your brand of laptop. Not worth buying at all sorts of flea markets, the fee can be heated (artificially brought back to life), and stop working at any time.
The procedure for replacing video cards is:
1. Unplug the charger and remove the battery.
2. Open the back cover. It is mounted on different models of computers. Usually you need to Unscrew a few screws on the edges and in the center of the battery.
3. Take off cooling system: fan, radiator and heat pipes. They are most often placed to the left of the battery. Otwenty cooler, remove the thermal pad.
4. Video card is in a special connector and is held on with two screws. After removing it, take off the protective cover, it installs a new Board. Heat strip cover must be directly above the memory chips.
5. By setting the card in place, apply a layer of thermal paste on the graphics and Central processors and chipsets. It is recommended to use an expensive paste, since it is characterized by high conductivity and longer dries. The remnants of the old thermal paste must be removed (for this purpose you can use the ordinary eraser).
6. Cleaned the cooling system, get the laptop.
7. The last step is to install the new driver. Old drivers need to remove.

b
baracus11 26.03.20

vane.ru
99 years loans? Yes, and in computer? What a mess.

S

baracus11
My parents took but I decided to pay for

S
StormX07 26.03.20

vane.ru

960m or the edge of the 860m

Topic closed