3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demid Epeykin 26.03.20 09:36 pm

The most powerful pumping for swordsman (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Immediately warn, class swordsmen of odnorodnogo ( by this I mean those who uses one-handed weapons ) is not the most powerful in the game. Nevertheless, using the correct swing can pass a large part of the quests without any problems.
In the beginning no matter who you go to. Grab the first available one-handed weapon in two hands and go through the first few quests. I recommend to stay in Riverwood and go through a couple of local quests, to earn some money and help the local blacksmith is needed. When new lulah apite health-stamina-type 2 times health 1 times endurance. All the points leave, we don't need yet.
The main quest take place not in a hurry, go to the local blacksmith and also please give a couple of lessons. Junk loot sell at a local flea market and on the money - yet they don't need, buy a lot of iron ingots and leather ( If money is a have hunting ) and make a very lot of iron daggers. Sell them to the blacksmith, buy the bars again and so until you run out of money. So we pumped a couple of levels.
Download the first benefit of the blacksmith, sit on the wagon or if there is no money run on foot ( Which is useful, you can gain a lot of rubbish which then sell ) in solitude. They pass a couple of small quests and go to work for the Imperials ( because there can get pretty fast good armor ), pass the first quest and picking up the blacksmith's heavy armor. Ask him to teach us, sell the previous armor, buy bullion - I think you understand.
All this time I use only one-handed weapon and swing it. Keep dumping on the branch of the swordsman. We need exactly the perk to increase damage and to speed up the attack with two hands. Between that continue to make money and pump the skill of a blacksmith. Charimsa in different caves and pass tertiary quests in search of better armor, and we are interested in steel plasticity armor. Can parohodiki quests of the Companions, you will open the heavenly forge and a lot of effort. When we find her, run to the nearest forge and already there to pump the perk in the creation of steel armor. Modify armor and our weapons ( I Have at the moment was half complete the quest of the Associates and therefore, the two pumped a celestial steel sword. ) Buy more iron to pump more skill of a blacksmith ( This topic will stop working somewhere in the 60-70 level blacksmithing until that hoard of money and digging ore )
Now we need the final detail to find shoes to increase the weight, to find any amulet which increases HP by 20-30 and find a ring to increase stamina ( Can be in any order, there is no difference ), when we'll find it can go for the suitable cry that will make us invincible. All this time swing damage on one-handed weapons and the first perk in blacksmithing skill. When you pump damage and the blacksmith's 100% start to pump heavy armor, the benefit to the time you normally have it pumped. A shout called Elemental fury allows you to strike a weapon very quickly. That is why we are not enchanted with our weapons - with the enchanted weapon is not working. Location - the Statue of Meridia, the Crater of the Dragon's Tooth and the Bastion of the Screaming Wind. By the way the Crater the Dragon's Tooth be careful. Why - learn is already there.
Well, that's it - you have the Creek which allows you to inflict 200-300 damage per second, cool ride armor which protects 150-200 units and the normal perks. You can now go through all the main quests.
I must say, the equipment need to be changed constantly as soon as you see some more of your gear on a couple of points - take without hesitation. All these a few points are multiplied when you cry and when pumping. So around the time of passing through the main quests and most guilds ( Problems arose only with the dark brotherhood and the thieves Guild - as I have 0 stealth had all the stupid hack, and then to pay bribes and fines - money will not save enough ), I had a legendary dragon armor, legendary ebony sword and more 100k in his pocket. It took all the strength of 15 hours ( two hours a day - seven and a half days )
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
golubkov 26.03.20

really???how interesting direct miracles

S
Sativum 26.03.20

Right now, the guides for leveling in Skyrim is not cut in 2к18м... but still completely useless

p
pekabir 26.03.20

without alchemy and enchantment somehow awkward blacksmithing swing. I think no need to explain why