3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 26.03.20 09:37 pm

Which Full HD monitor is better to take?

In General, decided his square old man to send the rest. That's just who can replace him, I do not know. The monitors do not understand the word at all. I read on the forums, but is there any offer for exorbitant prices, or begins srach on the theme of what is the matrix better/FullHD 2к18 in Kalishche, etc.
I don't have the right game, because the budget is limited to 18 kilorubley (but it's clear that I'm going to do).
Is there anything good among Samsung, Trails or ASUS?
I would also like to hear an adequate opinion on the subject, that is still better for the average computer FHD/2K/4K.
Whether to take a curved screen, given that the 27 maximum size.
I tried to find some, here's what happened...
Samsung C27F390FHI
Samsung S27E390H
LG 27MP58VQ
LG 22MP58VQ
Samsung S27E390H
Please prosharenny people to tell. And don't throw a dirty sponge, however, in this thread I'm still green.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Norаn
27 inch 1080p is normally only operated from 1-1,2 meters, not closer!!! Be sure to Flicker Free (tired and sore eyes).
http://www.e-katalog.ru/k157.htm right filter. Here for any taste and any price.
If that write.
I 2 weeks ago took SMHD Alienware 2776 (ips). Color rendering standards (97-99% sRGB). Only small flashes enrage the night on a black background. Check good if the lighting in the store is not real(and not married)!

U
UkrGeralt 26.03.20

22/24 inch monitor with FHD is already a classic and the best option. 27 inches is already closer to 2K, but then the question, whether pulls a computer 2K.
I have a LG 24MP58VQ-P (LG LG 27MP58VQ 22MP58VQ diagonals differ by a number of types of inputs), write your opinion, with emphasis on the indication of negative aspects. Color reproduction like, and the grain is not very noticeable at 24 inches, but a typical problem cheap IPS is a glare on the edges in a black background(when working quietly and become accustomed to), and as black color is not very black. Body: relatively thin, and glossy (all but the back of the monitor), clicking on the edge of the screen there is a small gap, and the fastener legs to the screen is a little shaky and weak. If the table is solid and not wobbly, then everything will be okay. Took more than a year ago, the budget was 4500 hryvnia(about 10 thousand), for the money this is a great option with IPS, I liked it, but if money allows, you can look at the monitors more expensive.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

UkrGeralt
I have a black good. Clocked the maximum contrast (no white clipping, no distortion of color), the tests passed. Just need Monique to calibrate.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.03.20

that is still better for the average computer FHD/2K/4K.
peck-peck
FHD = good Baker with the analog 1080 ifors
2K = pitch boyar with a pair of cards of level 1080 or one sverhdorogoy 1080ти with the prospect of a speedy upgrade
4K = pitch God with a pitch of alimp with incredible pathetic mortals bakery

what to monitor, I would f full BH was limited to what kind of Dell S2418HN [2418-6721] in the area of 10K rupees or other small matte display with IPS and a minimum of any svistelok perdelok type g sung detectors and solid stated coverage sRGB

N
Noran 26.03.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
operate from 1-1,2 meters, not closer
Here I specifically do not understand, because even in his the cube to sit further away than 60 cm comes out (well, max, if you do not read the text at arm's length, so the working place)
Ryazancev wrote:
www.e-katalog.ru/k157.htm the right filter
just them and enjoyed.
UkrGeralt
Yes, thanks for the tip, examined,
UkrGeralt wrote:
the grain is not very noticeable at 24 inches
the graininess is more noticeable on smaller or larger diagonals? Then I will lean towards 24.
UkrGeralt wrote:
glossy
Prefer a more matte, I think (at least, the experience with Telecom) gloss dirty.
If I can advise, I would like to hear the opinion of the common man, not noobs like me, just an opinion about the need/uselessness of a curved screen.
MunchkiN 616
Don't quite understand the point of the post. Yes, and presented to you there are analogues better, with better response time, I don't know, maybe your chips any more abruptly. About JI sung, me such delights, from my amday not Shine, and do not need.
Come on, I better tell you a bedtime story...was a year, or 11, or 12 or 13 or 14... not an essence. I played myself in Skurov on his old peasant farmer, 600 hours played and scored. As time went on, the old man took my time and went out of the city. Already on the new processor, I started rasprobyvat all sorts of Igors,is not out Skurov Special Edition. I decided then to put it, and not just in the most that neither is Oberburgermeister. Launched the Yak... my ziniti troch not lusnul from divvying landscape... until I saw the grass grow in the snow. Came out, went to settings, turned the drawing of the grass on low, went and checked the snow, lyapota, not a blade of grass. Out and demolished.
The moral of the story is. I'm a purist-minimalist, my tastes are... very specific, and not always I like how the game looks on ultra and even on high settings. So Monique I need for the most part, not to strain with a resolution in the conference, and just because 16:9 o Lord how old I am. Because actually, I have a ceiling that risk soon to change again. The main focus - so it does not fall apart in two years, and it is better lived to see the new upgrades and may then pleased with the picture.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Norаn
1080p and 27 inches can put, when you're away you will sit from 1 meter and beyond. If closer, then grains and stripes in yellow and brown shades of color. Pixels it large! Know use is this (for 2 weeks already used). 27 inch I took movies to watch with 2 meters, lying on the couch.
Spoiler
Dell S2418HN the characteristics of an excellent model.
Most importantly, check the highlights (and dead pixels). It is desirable in the pitch dark with a black picture. All modern IPSY sin in this respect, the model does not. Preferably take matte.

N
Noran 26.03.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
grains
Probably because I'm blind, I have no idea what grit and how to see.
Ryazancev wrote:
27 inches can put, when you're away you will sit from 1 meter
And thank you for the advice. Experience will tell you if you take the diagonal less, the problem disappears?
Ryazancev wrote:
Preferably take matte
Just matte and prefer.

A
ALCAB 26.03.20

Norаn
Sorry if not the topic, but be sure to look at available ports in your video card that the monitor from which to choose, and it is quite often seen topics of type Bought the monitor and I left the card there.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Norаn
I threw kartinochku with the permission settings and the diagonal. I 80 - 100 cm is not comfortable to have to work with 23 inches (text too small). If the distance to the monitor is 60 cm it is normal to be 23-24 inches. Curved screen is more of a marketing (always have to sit in focus).

N
Noran 26.03.20

JohnProf
Thanks for the advice.