3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PavelOs 26.03.20 09:37 pm

Run the episodes as DLC in IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

The correct way of converting episodes of the Autonomous individual in EFLC DLC for GTA4, as a result the real Complete Edition is now available for those who have no real DLC that you could buy Games for Windows Marketplace. Only works with 7/8 patches.

1. So how to share full DLC here would be piracy, I'll give you only the files that differ from the standalone version of EFLC or exclusive DLC, so EFLC installed patch 2/3 is also required. Download files: MEGA, Yandex.Disk; do the following steps until the archive swinging.
2. Create folder DLC folder IV'Ki.
3. Create a folder for TLAD in the DLC folder and then content in it.
4. Create a folder for TBoGT in the DLC folder and then content in it.
5. Copy the content from EFLC TLAD\TLAD in IV\DLC\*TLAD folder*\content and the content from EFLC TBoGT\TBoGT in IV\DLC\*TBoGT folder*\content
6. Open the downloaded archive and extract the contents of the folder TLAD DLC\*TLAD folder* and the folder contents TBoGT DLC\*TBoGT folder*

The resulting file hierarchy on the example of TLAD
7. Set to GTA IV tool and xliveless (keep in mind, it differs from the version of the listener'a).

If you Win 10 and there are any problems, try to install compatible with Win 7 GTAIV.exe
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
AFlexex 26.03.20

And how will they be run?
Screens can be?

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher
If you run the same selection screen.

A
AFlexex 26.03.20

PavelOs
And, I realized. I always wanted to have, thanks for the article!

PavelOs
And plus: could you upload the dlc files to the POISON or Mile cloud? From file sharing to download again 3 hours with all sorts of crap.

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher
Instantly, I can hardly bragging, but until then, try using MEGASync.

A
AFlexex 26.03.20

PavelOs
I can another day or two to wait, do not hurry.

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher
Was late, sorry.. posted this on POISON.

A
AFlexex 26.03.20

PavelOs
Nothing, thank you ;)

PavelOs
I played even decide games (all 3) re-take. But radio episodes are left default. I climb on the file, something feared inept to handle change. Will be able to change?

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher
I mean IV played? Exclusive to the EFLC stations (like Vice City FM) remain exclusive to this edition, and updated station episodes (like Electro-Choc) are becoming common in every game when playing with the DLC (music Electro-Choc from TBoGT can play IV and Vice versa, etc.). It's like the episodes purchased through GFWL for IV, there's nothing to change.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.03.20

Is Komplit Edition is not from this version of the game ?
Here's
Or is there just the two standalone games ?

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
Or is there just the two standalone games ?
Yes, complete, just IV and both episodes with the changes in radio.

A
AFlexex 26.03.20

PavelOs
Twice read the comment, did not understand. That is as it should be, in the episodes the music is playing without four of my favorite Vice City FM? And is it possible to return the radio for each episode separately into place without affecting the original four?

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.03.20

PavelOs
It is not clear what to copy, I'm talking about GTA IV tool and xliveless, folder Dlc all is clear, but where to copy the contents of folder no.
Would have written more if you don't mind.

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher wrote:
That is as it should be, in the episodes the music is playing without four of my favorite Vice City FM?
Yes.
Alexis Fisher wrote:
And is it possible to return the radio for each episode separately into place without affecting the original four?
Exclusive to EFLC offline station (Vice City FM, Self Actualization FM and RamJam FM) no, IV + DLC only stations from IV and their updated versions of episodes with new music. Anyway, in the offline EFLC the whole soundtrack and half of the advertisement from the IV was removed, but there are those exclusive and updated the station, so there is the possibility to choose whether to play only with episodes music in EFLC or with the whole radio beef, in addition to those exclusives, in IV + DLC, with random when playing, for example, K109 The Studio either from IV, or from TBoGT, in a particular game.

Sam_FisherPG
Just copy .dll and .ini in the game folder, in the archive of GTA IV tool from the Release folder.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.03.20

I have a patch 1.0.6.1 and episodes 1.1.0.1 does not work and the original does not see DLS, both games are licensed from the disc, do not stick the DLS to the main game, both work, sadness.

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Sam_FisherPG
In the Russian version of the selection screen when starting an IV initially, no, but to download the episodes, you can try starting new game or loading save them.
Encrypted files episodes on this release? (handling.dat, for example)

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.03.20

PavelOs
no, not encrypted, displayed normally.

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.03.20

What about Vladivostok FM? In four of the added dance music on the radio? But in the episodes remains Russian?

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Grand Theft Aero
And there and there randomly.

A
AFlexex 26.03.20

PavelOs
I never litsuhe not played, so a question. In which publication initially, the game was sold with the combined episodes and the original game?

P
PavelOs 26.03.20

Alexis Fisher
At least for PC, episodes on the disk (in the so-called special Edition, IV + EFLC) - a separate game. If you are downloading episodes via GFWL to IV, in the form of DLC for it. Both appeared initially.