3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot_king3 26.09.19 03:53 pm

RAM

Hi all. In computer subject I am not strong, and decided to ask a question.I have now is Windows 10 and only 2 GB of RAM. Realizing that this is very little decided to buy 4 more. And here I wanted to ask is it okay to work a theme: (1666 2gb + 2gb 1666 one firm) + 2gb 1333(old RAM, a different company). Or is it better to put only 4gb new, and old to use. And how generally correctly to place this whole thing. Here is a photo
26 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.09.19

WanRoi
She eats from more RAM.I'm with 4 GB of her set, x86 ate 560Мб.He's got 2 cores, 2GB of RAM, and x86 can deliver.7 x64 with 8GB eats 1.5 GB

V
VETER15 26.09.19

kot_king3
don't even know what to advise, I would be thrown out, he even 10 thousand is not worth it, and today should be at least 20 thousand that the rules feel. I have a friend fumbles in hardware, but I bought for 30 thousand comp. Said not going to invest a lot if it works. For me it is generally better not to work than to suffer.

I think the problem is in the processor, at least 4 newer kernel put of AMD.
Actually there processors are better and not as expensive to 4 thousand you can find with the graphics memory... I don't know for the price there is they do... And preferably with a new motherboard. The rest is old.

D
Denya Shepard 26.09.19

Very high probability that some kind of strap from RAM will not work. I had a similar situation and I had to return the RAM to the store and change at the same frequency as the old one. And the processor is very weak, find a used market Atlon II X4 640, it is not expensive and mother most likely supports it.

V
VETER15 26.09.19

AMD Athlon II X2 250
Maximum supported amount of memory
32 GB
The number of channels
The minimum frequency of RAM
400 MHz
The maximum frequency of RAM
1333 MHz

Mode of operation channel 2, i.e., 2-4 planks need for rules.
And should be the same volume! If 2 gig and the other 2 gig. But, in practice, work and different volumes.
Example: two memory modules, 1GB and 2GB: 1GB + 1GB will run in dual channel mode and the remaining 1GB (out of 2GB modules) will work in single channel mode.

On mother's you have 2 blue and 2 white tray, two dual tray.

R
Ruslan64h 26.09.19

There are three biggest manufacturer of RAM chips is Samsung, Micron and SK Hynix RAM with these chips work for years without problems I selecting memory do not look at the brand of the RAM module itself and on its chips

and then there are planks with unknown chips but with them often there are problems they work but not all Mat boards are less stable when the RAM is closed by a radiator and you can't learn on what chips to create one module of RAM to buy this always a risk

well, needless to see the characteristics of the supply voltage, timings,frequency of work, frequency of work should be maintained of your Mat pay if you put different modules to see they had the same characteristics

K
Klavko 26.09.19

Kingston KVR16N11/8 - what do you say, worth it to take?