3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhenya Vasilenko 26.03.20 09:40 pm

Euro Truck Simulator 2 no cargo at the beginning (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Euro Truck Simulator 2 going training, when I click on to choose the goods on my list, nothing stupid, no, empty list. Though I just started the game. Game bought in steam. Tried to create a new profile, was available loads until I first load not met, the remaining goods then disappeared

14 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1no 26.03.20

This is only possible in Multiplayer, to avoid having this happen, you need to buy a truck, because without it, usually a problem! Play single and mine on the truck)

F
FinistEG 26.03.20

Zhenya Vasilenko
During training, they give you several flights, not just one!
Perform training to the end.

A
Alex Brody 26.03.20

Zhenya Vasilenko
The answer is obvious! Is the protection of piratok!!!

Z
Zhenya Vasilenko 26.03.20

alex.brody99
Game bought in steam.

Z

FinistEG
I only got the training, and was given to me several flights, I did 1, and I have the rest of the flight went missing

Z

L1no
And how to fix it? This is the problem with the computer? Or with the software?

F
Fuuuuullllllll 26.03.20

Zhenya Vasilenko
Missing/not updated loads in the list

1) open the config file.cfg (My documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2) in Notepad
2) to activate the console and developer mode (by changing the following lines):

uset g_console 1uset g_developer 1

4) Confirm by pressing Enter.
5) Go into a game,load your profile,load the game!
6)press the Tilda(Russian letter E;near numbers - 1)
7)enter command - g_force_economy_reset 1
8)press the Esc ,then tap sign out.
9)Again go to your profile,you say that the list of cargoes will be reloaded.
10)Again open the console, enter the same command g_force_economy_reset 0 ,just change 1 to 0! and all goods should appear :))of course if all done correctly:))was helping me in multiplayer and in solo))

N
Nikolay 555 26.03.20

Goods disappeared altogether!!! Hired drivers returned all empty, even with the mod with no empty return!!! Version 1.15.0.3

m
michka71 26.03.20

Nicholas 555
me too.Made an unplanned re-installation of the system and not managed to keep the old profile.So after installing the game what mod or put a cargo disappear.The trick with the pad and not rolling Tilda-Tilda is not active.So.Ladies and gentlemen-anyone any ideas?

L
Laurek 26.03.20

I have the cargo went missing after installing the mod pack trailers and cargo v3.0 by Jazzycat for v1.15.x

F
FinistEG 26.03.20

Laurek
well, what's the problem?
Remove the mod and everything will be type-top

N
NegaTIV05 26.03.20

Zhenya Vasilenko u menya tak je problema v odin v odin kak u tebya kupil oreginal after i pervoi v minu net dostavki gruzov v i play ne kak ne popast

U
Utapok 26.03.20

Fuuuuullllllll
On to another g_console 0 to change on 1

p
ponchik.88 26.03.20

Hello!I have this situation,is missing the icon for the game play ets mp or something,anyways can't play multiplayer.What to do with it?))

twui