3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onotolevich 26.03.20 09:40 pm

Automotive forum v4

I personally believe that the problems of the Russian car industry are related to insufficient funding. To allocate to AVTOVAZ a couple of trillion, and he's cool cars to release will be.
204 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 26.03.20

To allocate to AVTOVAZ a couple of trillion, and he's cool cars to release will be.
Can and will do is cool, but the cost they too will be cool and nobody will buy it. Why AVTOVAZ still swisstool is because produce cars in the ratio the price\quality - cheap and cheerful.

S
Sima4 26.03.20

To allocate to AVTOVAZ a couple of trillion, and he's cool cars to release will be.

What trillions. They do not let much like a black hole. Need engineers. Yes, any website on domestic Pots you can find so many improvements of the same classics that, in my eyes, engineers Avtotaza just pregolskii and losers were at the Institute. But right now, with the number of CMV hinatasou, you can make candy, not the machine, choose from different models little by little. Here and think is not necessary. Everything has already been invented.

It would be better instead to steal subsidies, would steal ideas. Freaks.

one will do, another flew and so on to infinity, now nothing much to do but support the state, so that went okay), in General, all the desire to dig in it anymore. Basically all flying in the foreground, but got already.

That is what it is. But I really like to dig in it. Sometimes up to 2-3 nights. A little more and the wife for divorce will be served XD

and then I have no warm garage
But it is very bad. Sorry :(

Garage - a world where you're the boss of the bosses :)

F
Fat Troll OLOLO 26.03.20

German car is in my opinion the best option. in principalresponse cars are better than Japanese women, Japanese women is urgent in Vladivostok and the like. and in Moscow will be 3 months to take part. strut front right of the Touareg started to squeak, said after a week replace. after a week the car was in service no reception, even after 1 day was already towed to our home.

there is one but: the machine-the German, Russian mechanics. the cabin air filter cover broke during installation, when riding on gravel started to rattle as the last scum. looking for the source of as much as 15 thousand km, and then smiling dropped my phone on the floor and when I bent down, I heard it rattles. the service said
the dialogue was as follows.
- right now, self-tapping screw
- what the fuck screw??? machine 4 Leman worth it. quickly repaired!
- FAST!
a minute later pushed the lid of the Tuareg, who was standing near, he set the broken. it's simple.

S
Sima4 26.03.20

Fat Troll OLOLO

O_O. Kick

I have always said that the best car is your hands, head, Murzilka. Well, help-net.

F
Fat Troll OLOLO 26.03.20

Sima4
the guarantee will fly fuck after this. the truth is on the box machine and W12 warranty does not apply, that is, if you break the engine or automatic - you have to pay that money. and if you go into it yourself, the warranty will fly ALL.

P
Put_title_Here 26.03.20

Remember Bashorge a cool quote on the German automotive Industry. Yes, if someday I will have the state (which is unlikely with my way of life) then buy a BMW sedan or a gelding... a Dream.....

H
H-Zibit 26.03.20

CooLPaX
don't memorize quotes. vbros on a link.

S
Sima4 26.03.20

BMW taxis :)

S
Sima4 26.03.20

Seventy three billion six hundred twenty eight million four hundred thirty one thousand five hundred forty two

and this, too :)

ВMW and VAZ 2101-07 classic

I
ILdar07 26.03.20

M
MW RACER 26.03.20

What is the point to cut the rear springs on the car?

S
Sima4 26.03.20

MW RACER

type for stability. Is usually done on klassicheskih models. Plus when braking the car no bite nose

M
MW RACER 26.03.20

That's exactly the type ! One of my friend told me that on the road near where he lives ,was driving Lada Priora planted and at speed 100km.h she has a busted spring and the driver side
crashed into a poplar tree!Why ask us in Pyatigorsk
2 every driver on the Lada planted goes,we even have a name for this style of driving-Ashot on the Lada

S
Sima4 26.03.20

So prior front-wheel-drive, screw retuning need her? A pervert of some kind. And Glushak had not made a forward flow?
I'm not going to understate the rear of the truck. Nafig.

D
DwyaneWade3 26.03.20

Most cars start to look nicer(to this bouquet,add a good,large disks,but it is a matter of taste),if properly planted.That is not rowing with belly and protected on every lying,but just floats when it is not rowing every caldovino(though great is hard,but possible)
In my opinion it is better to buy just lowered springs and all(so to say the sport version)Although there are some methods,such as the calcination of the springs,and I agree MW RACER that a spring burst.But again, some springs are not enough, still usually you need to change supports and stands(for effect)
And so the effect is(on the smooth passages of turns and abrupt braking)depends on the rubber.So the true purpose of the underestimation of the Russian automotive industry - pleasant view

c
curtjmac 26.03.20

DwyaneWade3
actioning make rogue not to feel our govnetso buy either beginners or rogue, in which anything is missing.
beginners do not fuck around, they our cheap pot I bought to make it no shame to grind and stuff, they don't need a show. then they buy a foreign car and will drive like people.

P
Pilat. 26.03.20

Omsk tire plant won a tender to supply tires for Formula 1 in the amount of 2000 pieces.... for the protection of slopes.

S
Sima4 26.03.20

Pilat.
XDDDDDDD

D
DwyaneWade3 26.03.20

curtjmac not agree))))Not all knocks lyamy money on a luxury car))Who what.And it's better to stand out on good Russian the pelvis,not parents bought you a car(and bending show off how many)Need to stand out and not be part of the grey mass
Any machine-machinery and will break down in any case
I have a father Volgar 31029-15 years already,ideal condition,except consumables, nothing has changed(oil,pads,tires).How to apply-and go(or not go)

S
Sima4 26.03.20

How to apply-and go(or not go)
Plyusanul!

Bibika like a girl. Her affection is needed. And if the girl was hurt, you can apologize, and the car will hurt the plaster and cot or granite and the fence.