3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flick113 26.03.20 09:41 pm

Premiline loans (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Lord, tell me, in addition to those of Prem loans which can be obtained through yupley if there nibbi where or how to get for free the currency? It is possible for the passage of the plot somewhere just settle as a reward? Rags looked cool, and Donati EB..l in mouth. In this game disgusting microtransactions system.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
golubkov 26.03.20

bosses drop the parts of the keys will be collected 10 full key buy chest in this random armor and mobs of ordinary clothes fall play will understand

d
dimon-alfa 26.03.20

certain tasks of the day on a high difficulty pass, still drop in chests (where after level 30 you give when you write the strip of experience) or pass tasks to the difficulty of the test

F
Flick113 26.03.20

golubkov
Yes I want cases. It's random. Not the fact that will drop what I need. Or rather did not fall. I need a currency. So I think where to get through the game.

F
Flick113 26.03.20

dimon-alfa
and then give the Prem. credits and keys? I just loans will be greater than cases randomly open.

M
Mihail Golohvast 26.03.20

Flick113
I want to open immediately donate,then there is the tri rags of cases for free,plain and simple policy.

d
dimon-alfa 26.03.20

Flick113
I'm confused, it gives a Phoenix currency, and this currency, which are bought skins and emotions I do not know how to produce.

r
rossvel 26.03.20

Only Danat...