3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fokus 26.03.20 09:43 pm

Where are the people? (Injustice 2)

Hi all.

That's almost 2 months since the game was ported to the PC a lot of the reviews seen on the subject will there be a port to PC? I really want to play on your PC etc. The question is where are the potential buyers of the game? in the game as far as I know online does not exceed 2K players! although the toy seems like a good fighting game and alas not a huge amount to computer, price? now the Ultimate Edition is worth 1750r what is considered to be quite a sane price tag - here I sit and think is it worth it to take it to the PC?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 26.03.20

Think about it myself.

F
Fokus 26.03.20

As interesting as a network component on the PC, not the curve network code as it was with MK X, what is ping? I here, for example, in the North-West live in 2K/m from Moscow, and many online games my ping 100/120 +/- will it in fact affect the gameplay or not? still hanging delicious discount I am inclined to buy this game.

In General, what would these no doubt about it, the developers could combine the PC players and the owners of the consoles! also have heard that those who bought the game in the Windows Store was in the ass there online even less.

g
greasy12 26.03.20

Online I don't go and play with friends on a single PC.

S
StormX07 26.03.20

The pirates did not. And judging by the unusual management and more
smooth control is different from Mortal Kombat X.
the game does not decide to take.
Spoilerfest my IMHO. others do not know. this sit until the mkxl online. Let's see what else with turtles will be released

z
zloy_gamer 26.03.20

StormX07
just other know that you can buy a gamepad for 150 rubles.

S
StormX07 26.03.20

zloy_gamer
do not understand what you mean ? I play from Sony gamepad DualShock4 on PC and
it is not 150r and 3.5 t RUB

T
TheHouse 26.03.20

The game is excellent , the plot a tower. But, for the sake of online to take there is no sense, as always, balance issues, network code works fine, but in multiplayer there is almost no normal and honest players, there is no challenge, there now remained only ubersetzte who yuzayut one character and a rehearsed 1-2 combo, even in HIC was not such a hell(note I played in MK9 and MKX for 100+ hours of ing's only 20...). Overall: the Plot; gameplay; graphics; number of characters; their customization; play with the boys - Yes, worth to buy. Multiplayer and so on - no, I would not have bought it. Think about it.

z
zloy_gamer 26.03.20

StormX07
Soran,read first time not correctly.

M
Maestro1345 26.03.20

Is it worth buying it on the PC? Much do require for a normal game?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 26.03.20

arcenii99
On 1050ти play on ultra with occasional dips to 50 frames, the optimization godlike from my point of view only the texture much video memory you eat.