3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 26.03.20 09:44 pm

The thief games... (Dark Souls)

Whether is here such who took the game for a thief?At first it was all more or less,although no...not normally,when faced with 2-3(more is not yet passed) bosses I've noticed that damage, I do not make...Already thinking about how to change the class,though I suspect not in class,and I don't do that.And is it worth it for a thief to pump strength to carry two-handed swords had the chance?
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bravointheua 26.03.20

Take advantage of your class:
-you have a Knife Bandit which quickly fills the scale bleeding your enemies;
-also there is a great shield for parry.
\[T]/ Praise The Sun! \[T]/
\[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/

v
versir 26.03.20

for a thief after the calf definitely need to shoot the tail of the Wyvern, you will get a good early sword. the idea is that you can refuse the knife of a bandit and profiteer uchetnoi in the beginning or if you have satartia to the sword of the black knight, it can only be with him and to play(just raise your strength to 25 (in one-handed grip) or 16(in a two-handed grip) and dexterity to 18). the power is certainly better to swing up to 30 or so, agility is better to raise to 40(then there is no point to use increase damage from Scala will be less than two times and will continue to decrease)
also, since all the bosses (except the first) is damn good resists to bleeding, it is better to abandon daggers (well, except for Priscilla's dagger), the dvuruchnikami to carry is a matter of taste, if you know what balance you are bad, but still shy away from shocks, it is probably worthwhile to wear them from the shield can also be abandoned because the hand too, can fend off, or replace it with herbal shield

T
Terving 26.03.20

versir
The theme is the thief games, so why the hell is there a weapon for the enforcer? It is clear that a sword with Wyverns in the beginning of the game is not bad. And so the black knight sword or halberd(Chr) so do like the rest of the game. FixFlow, look on YouTube for letsplay Garret. He has a thorough and very detailed passage of a cleric, a Pyromancer, hunter. The passage of the thief is not(as far as I remember), but the approximate model can be formed.

X
Xmax1234 26.03.20

FixFlow
Take your standard bandit knife, sharpening it into focus, look for the coals again and tochi. Armor, then fit and set your thief, you can sharpen it, you can find and sharpen a set guard of the painter, if lucky the knock and take them the knife. On style of play. Times otygryvatsya class thief, then learn to parry the blows of the enemy, don't waste your time punches, and try to go back to buckstabu.Don't use medium shields, high small to parry with a dagger or parrying dagger. Your weapon is a knife, so the damage from his blows a little, but the ripost and Backstab he otmeny, because only on them and expect to parry is to hit the window, or go back to make Backstab. With bosses this trick will not work (except for one), so do the calculation on the effect of bleeding. The closest analogue of your weapons are Katanas, they have the same effect tropocer and inflated damage from baxtera and riposte. Now the rings, there are a couple of options. First, the ring of the hornet increases the damage riposte and Beck, in your case a thing important and necessary, will find this ring in the grave in the arena with the wolf Seth. Ring with a sleeping dragon in the fortress of Hay on the scaffolding to take a break and get on one of the platforms. This ring gives you quiet when walking. Ring of fog, change your flashlight, the one that will pick up in the catacombs, throw this lamp into the socket with a talkative Raven on the first starting Loki when going back to it or when you start ng+, and reboot, then pick this ring. Tumannoe ring makes you vague, in fact invisible, a ring with a sleeping dragon out of stealth mode. a meter from goal with a strong noise you'll find so don't think that will be a full Lafayette. Both rings separately you can substitute ripe quietness and Tumanovo cover, but only one ihz of their options, ie either silence or invisibility. Then there is another ring of black wood, so join ovenant flattering brotherhood then poyavyatsya two characters talk to the samurai, then you'll see a vague shadow ninja, he's not talking but not the essence. After you will find this couple in the swamps, there where a lot of flies near the Elevator to the top, the samurai will trade rare weapons katana, stone sword, and other Eastern Exotica. Kill the samurai and then his bodyguard, with nevidimki will drop this ring. The ring changes the animation of the roll is to share a moment increases the window of invulnerability. Now choose from the four rings on his. Drill settings required to use the equipment, upgrade weapons. But if you make the emphasis on agility then, the main parameter of it, and sootvestvenno weapon like a knife tempers the rough sharpening or other element that will break the bonuses from the option stupidly raskazival weapons without quenching element.From the weapon set the blades Ciaran, also not a bad knife, knives, ghosts, cursed because they hurt ghosts, but to knock them hard, the same knife of the bandit, it is easily extracted. Next to second hand a cutlass, a knife to parry, it is the second hand for parrying, shields, buckler, shield, target. For the full picture you need a lot of consumables, like poisoning throwing knives, bombs, dust elements. If you decide to pump up int and scholarship, then buy zagliani at Dawn, it will appear if you kill the Hydra and then the crystal Golem, and mainly use magic for support are the type bezopasnoe drop, repair weapons, invisibility, mage weapons, reinforced shield, quietness and so on. If you have high dexterity and cast spells will be too fast, because if you open at least one slot of magic, if the pump scholarship, if not a sin, and the glove of Pyromania to shake, and a few spells type iron flesh poison mist or banal fireball linego will not. Especially if no requirements on the parameters they have, it all depends on rastajimosti gloves and number of slots for magic.

v
versir 26.03.20

Terving
the phrase the thief games can be understood in different ways: either that the person began for a thief and wants to play exclusively at the expense of agility, or he will play for the thief completely without changing gears (even without rings).
so it was a little misunderstanding, and besides, thieves are different

T
Terving 26.03.20

versir
I agree. Well, I thought it as a challenge - only daggers, dexterity. No shields. Although, in the same third darque, the thief has magic originally(which in principle is logical) - stealth, silence. Most importantly to the point of absurdity not to bring - naporolsya on stream by darku 3. The player was a mage without a weapon, only caste.

F
FixFlow 26.03.20

versir
Dragon sword or black knight sword I understand is embossing,with pump characteristics suitable for him?Just like you wrote against mobs it can be a knife thug and good,but when the fight with any boss,he does not really even help,damage is almost there...

v
versir 26.03.20

FixFlow
Yes, to beat swords and load characteristics

j
jigadloff 26.03.20

versir
Wali skeleton-dealer at the beginning and take the sword!

R
Rolemanser 26.03.20

FixFlow
Just before you go to the black knight, make sure you have 10 humanity, as 10 humanity gives you an increase chance of drop items.

v
versir 26.03.20

jigadloff
why kill the dealer, if you can buy a katana from Shiva in blairtown(especially if there is a mod on the randomization of loot)

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

My mum's a thief with a two-handed sword. Imagine how such a house robs.

j
jigadloff 26.03.20

versir
To Plague the city to cut and cut))

v
versir 26.03.20

jigadloff
slice through dragon valley has not been canceled, the only caveat in buying a symbol of arteries, for hunters

j
jigadloff 26.03.20

versir
So Yes! But first the key of the thief as a gift, to take in the beginning of the game is necessary! Secondly, no levelling and no moss (against toxins), there you will easily make!

v
versir 26.03.20

jigadloff
fuck, not so hard to pass blairtown at the end(tested by me after installation of randomization of things (with the keys and moss I was lucky))

T
Terving 26.03.20

versir
Without symbol Artorius, via Hydra. Balcerski sword is not a bad alternative to the katana. Knocked really hard.

v
versir 26.03.20

Terving
the range is less, but Yes a good alternative, but at the expense of the Hydra, well, as for me better to walk on it a bit pumped, as I have a Hydra was always one head and had finished off her poisoned arrows

T
Terving 26.03.20

versir
By the way, know that Hydra from the bridge shoot? However the extreme right the head is left intact and to have to go down to the bottom. Way purely out of boredom)))

v
versir 26.03.20

Terving
the only person I shot was Seth, and the way good