3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
c0g1t0 26.03.20 09:45 pm

How the staff with a two-handed weapon? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Actually the question is, does the skill of two-handed weapons with spell power, if you equipped a staff? Or increases only damage otutara stick on the head? Prompt please who knows.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 26.03.20

In most cases, spell power increases the intelligence. In the properties of every spell and every ability is written upon which it depends.

s
smmu 26.03.20

c0g1t0
Better Art of murder and upgrade your armor to + Crete damage wear, use, many times more than the skill of two-handed weapons.

W
Wulfdor 26.03.20

c0g1t0
Yes increases only the damage stick, but the size of Crete applies to spells if you have the perk of pristine magic. The strength of the spell depends on the intelligence and a bonus to the elements. Necromancy deals only physical damage. and it depends on INTA. So it is better to take the baton and shield.

a
aist16 26.03.20

I'm on Nameless island, but did not understand how to move objects? After all, the subject can take inventory and discard out of inventory, and if you need it someplace specific to put, I use the teleportation!? So, now I can't put a picture on the altar to open the hatch to the prison to arhu. Advise how to move objects? Only, of course, - fingers. :-)
Yes, and where to get the source of vampirism?

d
dmitrians 26.03.20

aist16
hover the mouse on the object, hold the left mouse button and hold drag the object to the desired location, if the character lacks the strength or the path is obstructed - he would tell you that

a
aist16 26.03.20

dmitrians
Thank you! Okay, I went through the game.

d
dmitrians 26.03.20

aist16
Chet quickly.. my friend and I took 170 hours, and that is not all over the place

a
aist16 26.03.20

dmitrians
I tried to do only the main story quests.

A
Andrei YP 26.03.20

aist16 wrote:
I tried to do only the main story quests.
You're wasting it, a lot of interesting passed.