3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GolDyNT 26.03.20 09:45 pm

The maximum character level (Dungeon Siege 3)

I'm interested in this question, and then circulated copasity to LVL 15 , and then the experience is not me, the line on the icon is simply not filled (
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

26th level just gained. Something is not enough, although the game, as can be seen for about 30 levels. There just has to be a limit, maybe a little higher even. Skills and talents define it clearly.

In General as dlc? There is a sense to put?
Where to download it first...

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 26.03.20

Katarina scored 29 LVL - running on the locations, while the experience did not stop will be charged. The difference in combat capability with anjali 27 - did not notice

A

Also scored Katarina 29th level as Reinhart. R indeed, in the game the maximum is 30.

K

It seems that if you put the addon there Oulanka level increased.

A

Where is the addon to get? What the addon to the DS 3?

K

A. Soldier of Light
Googly, I didn't put. there is added 1 extra plot, unique items and an increased level.

L
Lord Ozon 26.03.20

Yeah, and I got to 900... shaggy level xD. It's one thing to talk but quite another thing to see with your own eyes

Two hours from level 26 to 30( the maximum without new clothes). A-ha-ha-ha!!! This part of the line Dungeon Siege saves only the graphics :). Such an easy leveling in DS, I have not seen.

L
Lord Ozon 26.03.20

Igruha cool, but damn, how many joints... just no words. Well, here's the screenshot of my passage

K

what is Lucas dressed?

L
Lord Ozon 26.03.20

Now precisely will not tell, passed a long time since... ,well, if a little bit to remember...
Cuirass - the Armor of a fallen hero (21600 gold )
Shield - Knight shield (15960 )
Leggings - Accelerating ponii determination (11417 )
Could you be more specific... again, you need to put the game and copy the saves. Yes belongings in the Golden ground across very diverse, and it was already really do not remember... .

D
DeFow 26.03.20

Sell steam ACC Dungeon Siege III = 450 rubles, € 10, $ 15

A
Alina Vays 26.03.20

Finished the game with 34 LVL., (Anjali)

A

sesil wrote:
99 and it's really at sufficiently
In the first part of Dungeon Siege was possible and more than a hundred to gain. However, without mods complicated: sadly long fuck thousands of mobs to a little advance level...

Lord Ozon wrote:
A-ha-ha-ha!!! This part of the line Dungeon Siege saves only the graphics :). Such an easy leveling in DS, I have not seen.
Alas, the third part is so-so, pull stupidly at the game, and it's always sad to continue the series. Graphics are fed is that grafodrochery be, but it's not me. The second part is significantly better than the third as the first.

L
Lexinton 26.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
In the first part, it was like 100 levels, but with the addon legends of the Aran Islands was 150 levels like

A

Lexinton
No, there has always been 150, it can be set using the cheat code legends of Arana's not needed for this.
I have never had a legend, just all sorts of fashion put, tried, then its compilation of mods made to really level was above 90 and a hundred.
Here is the result and example of the magician 147 level (have achieved this without cheating).