3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atay Belasharov 26.03.20 09:45 pm

Clothing with a bulletproof layer and armor (Fallout 4)

Hello! Through the Subway had the opportunity to modify clothing with a bulletproof layer, and the question arose: protection clothing stacks with armour or not? I read somewhere that the protection of power armor doesn't stack with normal armor protection. Maybe with a modified clothes the same? I do not want to carry the armor without the need.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 26.03.20

Athy Beloserov
stack

R
Rolemanser 26.03.20

Athy Beloserov
Carefully read the clues of the game during the download the show it says that there clothes is so thin that it can be worn under armor, it concerns a vault jumpsuit, jumpsuits, trousers and some clothes.

T
Tdante 26.03.20

Okay, okay, you're right, editing right now.
True at least for survival mode.
Protection and normal armor bonuses are added protection of clothing under normal armor. Protection of power armor are not cumulative with anything. In addition, wearing power armor, you lose all bonuses (including the + to stats) and armor of all things, dressed for you, including even the glasses (despite the fact that the inventory they are marked as dressed for you). Exception - if you remove the helmet of power armor, the bonus armor and wearing the usual hat and glasses will work (they need to be put on again manually after removing the power helmet). If your piece of power armor would have been destroyed, and under it you have the usual armor - while you are inside the frame - I think that you're naked, it will not work.
Thus, if you always keep your power suit in the manner and charged, wear regular clothes and armor do not have. However, there is a risk that in heavy combat part of your power armor will be destroyed - and then you will be bad, even very much.
You decide.

R
RGC 26.03.20

Tdante
With such confidence are utter nonsense. Nothing like that in the game there

A
Atay Belasharov 26.03.20

Yeah, in one of the tabs of the PIP-boy can be seen as increased\reduced protection as putting on or taking off armor and clothing.

R
Rolemanser 26.03.20

Tdante
You're lying, when putting on power armor, effects from wearing other armor you have is not summarized.

G
Gera95 26.03.20

Athy Belashkov wrote:
in one of the tabs of the PIP-boy can be seen as increased\reduced protection as putting on or taking off armor and clothing.
Well, Yes, why create a theme?
Simple stack armor, and effects; quackery, etc.
Spoiler

Rolemanser wrote:
effects from wearing other armor you have is not summarized.
But power armor Yes, by itself. :)

A
Aleksey Enyutin 26.03.20

Rolemanser wrote:
You're lying, when putting on power armor, effects from wearing other armor you have is not summarized.
Duck man writes in Russian, which does not stack. In what lies are You accusing him of?