3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antishkolyar 26.03.20 09:45 pm

Management (Dungeon Siege 3)

I think I have one I am shocked by the fact that you cannot reassign keys
And no one I standard management does not like
Let's think, is it possible somehow to change it?
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
FadingDuch 26.03.20

There is a program for change management Auto Hot Key. I'm a little in it understand, in many games through it changed. There is not yet out. Something seems to have happened once, and then not working.

Once figured out it works, but the buttons are only in the game chat. If you achieve the work to accomplish your goal.

No, can't do it. Even with HideToolz.

p
panyok597 26.03.20

For me, control is normal.

F
FadingDuch 26.03.20

But you can hammer the buttons on the joystick.

Normal, Yes, but not when you have a RAT UNDER my LEFT ARM! I don't want it developed for me to decide what I'm going to press during the game.

You can download a program, so Windows thought that your controller is from X. Then in this game he becomes a device to control the default.

A
Antishkolyar 26.03.20

Hmm, because of this stupid flaws in the game goes in the trash
I hope someday will release a fix...
I've been reading the forums, people everywhere are indignant about the management of
I hope the bourgeoisie, too, resent and developed hearing cry will release a patch with the settings.

And what prog to the controller?
I have a gamepad nonam from eBay for 2 bucks, but the game does not see

k
koxacbka 26.03.20

I have used XInput for its Color Rumble Pad. you can still use Xpadder for the joystick emulation with the keyboard.

F
FadingDuch 26.03.20

Antisolar
x360ce vibmod 3.1.4.1 - so I have a folder called. It is necessary only to test for compliance with buttons of your joystick chadikovska. If not match - file to correct.

A
Antishkolyar 26.03.20

Thanks all turned out
Play much easier, but of course I would like the mouse...

S
SvKirilius 26.03.20

How to change the rack without climbing into the screen of characters?

k
koxacbka 26.03.20

either press Q or L1 or LB.
depending on what you play :)

M
MaximusD 26.03.20

And the map here? Or it is only a small window in the upper right corner?)

k
koxacbka 26.03.20

I haven't seen, but I never needed to look for it :) the game is linear...if there is a twist sort of side. if empty, then the side will be a bit later :)

V
Virgil_ 26.03.20

And the map here?

Global map no.

v
varti 26.03.20

FadingDuch
AAA CUSACK!!! where were you before ?!??! there's so much I fucked his brains out. climbed on forums, etc in search of a solution to the problems with the controller for different games. and here you are with your program .
if you were a girl would kiss .

s
sormat1 26.03.20

Key Remapper to help all.

F
FadingDuch 26.03.20

varti
^_^ And I just three days ago, learned about it, the gamepad wasn't up to it.
sormat1
A look-see...

By the way, who well knows this prog for the conversion of the controller in pasikowski, tell me, is it normal that I have in the test and in the game the left stick duplicates the d-pad? Or she, dunno. In short, left-right, up-down there are too tight, there all the same. What ID the team directional pad up"? I have the config written D-pad up=0. That is, the button type is disabled. You need to register to work? UP changes nothing.

a
artur1984 26.03.20

Friends help!! How to use an item, open the door, raise the subject of the game on the keyboard!!
Can not give a tune!! Used all the buttons!! Thanks in advance!!!

F
FadingDuch 26.03.20

artur1984
I would start a new igrow. Save zakarapattya, and time it will take a little five minutes on it. There will be a training tip, I'm sure. I think on the E, by the way.

a
artur1984 26.03.20

From the heart!! Thank you!

S
Stinger_Max 26.03.20

the game is garbage I did not like !!!!!!!!!!! ostaetsya Toko to wait best. I made stupid shit is bad. Couldn do everything in Crusis!!! And the graphics and controls. Not rekominduyu this game!!!

S
Seria 26.03.20

For me, normal control...
Mаvеriсk
About kruzis the same wrote?)