3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock Man 26.03.20 09:46 pm

Visual bug (Turok)

vobscheem in essence,just yesterday established the Turk(can't remember whose repak) found such a strange bug,after the lab when we meet for the first time of the t Rex(and I need to run away from it) and that's how we go into the cave and leaving the cave I noticed a small translucent strip and the most interesting in the early game it was not but how to exit the cave(where we take the shotgun) it is possible to notice this band,it is thin and when you turn the camera its especially noticeable on the background of a tree or the sky,somebody faced with similar,what could it be?(Windows 10,Gtx 560 ti)
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikel2 26.03.20

Not well you found what to ask when the game passed 8 years ago)

R
Rock Man 26.03.20

Nikel2
I've passed going through right now,and that is noticed and not understand what it could be,you know?

D
Dinovart 26.03.20

Perhaps the incompatibility of one of the drivers of the graphics card. Just in case put legacy physic X if graphics card from NVIDIA, or the appropriate graphics card driver compatibility with old games..

R
Rock Man 26.03.20

Dinovart
Legacy physic x is already standing,walked a bit more further locations that glitch was gone,probably game bug(and the drivers are the newest)