3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
san007 01.10.19 11:42 am

NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 EA Crew Edition (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Patched file GAMEPLAY.BNDL for NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 all cars EA Crew Edition.

The author of the patch mnn

In usual NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Limited Edition in career mode racer 54 cars in career mode - 49 auto.
This file GAMEPLAY.BNDL open to you 15 additional cars EA Crew Edition.
Now you will have a complete set of auto consisting of a Limited Edition Pack, SCPD Rebels Pack, Dr. Pepper Pack and EA Crew Edition Pack.

Additional cars:
-- in the career of the racer:
Nissan 370Z Coupe
Ford Shelby GT500
Porsche Cayman S
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT-S
Dodge Viper SRT-10
Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 FSI Quattro
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Aston Martin DBS
Porsche Panamera Turbo
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition
Lamborghini Reventon
Bugatti Veyron 16.4

-- in the career of a police officer:
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni

The total number of available cars in the game:
- in motor - racing career- 68
-- in the career of police - 50

Information:
All cars EA Crew Edition is available for both single player career and multiplayer in the AUTOLOG.

Installation:
Copy file GAMEPLAY.BNDL from this archive to the folder GAMELOGIC in the directory of your game and confirm the file overwrite.

Acknowledgements:
I Express my deep gratitude to the author of the patch mnn for the file and also for all the work on the project of porting the console DLC for PC.

Download file - http://www.mediafire.com/?ciy6c0pnsfacxx6
48 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 01.10.19

Interesting news...

D
DriveGold 01.10.19

Why lecturing? www.playground.ru/cheats/44734/
Makes all the zeros, like this save.
Hmm...

D
DriveGold 01.10.19

san007 on my patch 1.0.5.0 everything went without cutting out of the game. Don't know about the rest of you... but I still went.
PS EA Crew Edition 1.0.2.0 Unlocker is not mine, but DeStroyer12rus

E
Eclicet 01.10.19

And I have to patch 1.0.5.0-Unlocker'om nothing unlock failed. As said san007 when you start he knocked out the game with an error and passed out myself. This saves me toy took it without any problems. With the help of this save game I saved a lot of time and nerves for that san007 thank you very much.

g
good_boyMW2 01.10.19

And to license this save game will also be rabotoat? That is, for network also machines will be available?

g
good_boyMW2 01.10.19

san007
Wow, what noble pirates or crackers this stuff blind. Care about fairness... which Is good. )))

PS If only so everyone was complaining as you say, cheaters would have long gone. It's not cheat, but just a small addition.
So if you came up with it, then do so for the network was available.

m
m4s_fap 01.10.19

I want to say a few words in justification. If people were smarter, you would not patchily the game to version 1.0.5.0, as any good follow-up patch 1.0.2.0, you're not.
I think 2011 is not so much weak computers, which need some optimization for the game.

V
Vlad73_ 01.10.19

and apps in the form of EXE not plow online?

p
polyneutron 01.10.19

ATP amazing, everything works! Sorry, in photo mode you cannot take pictures, the chip-it is only Autologout...

m
m4s_fap 01.10.19

One figure, the save game is erased as well, just not the amplitude went and all the cars lost, and about which either favor the subsequent patches after 1.0.2.0, I generally keep quiet=) And as you say, that all sane people patched the game to version 1.0.5.0, I say on the contrary that it deranged people, because they do not read description, did not understand that no good.
Also, I experimented. Installed the game, patched to version 1.0.2.0, saved *. exe, then patched to version 1.0.5.0, downloaded EA Crew Unlocer, at the time of installation instead of *put 1.0.5.0 exe *exe 1.0.2.0, nothing was cut down, after you install unlocer'a returned *1.0.5.0 exe. And all type-top.

s
san007 01.10.19

I've got you all good news. Because you can still play online and some of the cars from EA Crew Edition (and maybe even at all).
I still managed to drive the network to the Lamborghini Reventon, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and the Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 FSI Quattro.
But of course, I will check in Avtologe and the remaining 13 cars from EA Crew Edition.

Then it will upload the file and also corrected the first post of the topic.

m
m4s_fap 01.10.19

I meant that someone already has a fully completed save game for patch 1.0.5.0 here and suggest to download NFS11.exe version 1.0.2.0 save a save, to put unlocer, to return to the previous NFS11.exe version 1.0.5.0 and all, and the saves will disappear and the machine will be new=)

s
san007 01.10.19

DeStroyer12rus

Clear. I also have one simple save long passed of gold, the second save with the EA Crew Edition will now pass on platinum.
But now unlockers, saves and the manipulation will not be needed. All machines EA Crew Edition will be available in Avtologe, and without it, on any save.

x
xAndrewx 01.10.19

san007
Can't wait to see)

s
san007 01.10.19

First post updated with new information and a new link.

All enjoy the game in both offline and Avtologe with the EA Crew Edition cars.

A
Alcopon 01.10.19

Registered only to thank you! Thank you for your work! Super patch!

A
AlexWorldD 01.10.19

Thank you very much!!!
PS - right appeared on the map unknown race, but they are not even information... what is it?
PPS - thanks again!! :)

s
san007 01.10.19

DirectXD

It is 33 drag race with the console DLC (Porsche, Lamborghini and SuperSport)
There is no information because it is not written in your language file which is in the folder UI\LANGUAGE.

S
SCORPION-Krosav4eg 01.10.19

And is there a possibility to add to the game on PC, console DLC?

S
SCORPION-Krosav4eg 01.10.19

And another question, is it possible to still remove these labels on the entire screen in chase mode? Maybe some file you need to hack? It is really annoying so far.